What Local?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Public figures are fine. Non public figures are not. In 2004 teamster.net was sued by some teamster officials over having their names posted on that forum http://www.browncafe.com/community/attachments/amended-complaint-pdf.51536/ Law Offices of Charles Lee Mudd Jr. They lost, but I'd rather not deal with that kind of thing.

Like I said, I was just curious, not trying to instigate any arguments about the subject from other radicals. So, as I understand it, it's more or less a business decision as an owner of a website and not some obscure legal requirement or condition of being listed as Google friendly.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Like I said, I was just curious, not trying to instigate any arguments about the subject from other radicals. So, as I understand it, it's more or less a business decision as an owner of a website and not some obscure legal requirement or condition of being listed as Google friendly.
They also sued the members that posted defamatory comments about them, so it's a legal decision to protect us all. That's also one of the reasons I strongly encourage people to protect their own and other people's privacy.

ezmoney5150

This time around theirs only one slate Teamsters united. The votes were split the last time. I'm willing to bet Z wins your local. Let's face it H only won the last times cause their were two slates running.

Don't think so. Its all about campaigning. "Its what we do". I'm a UPSer. I'm not afraid to work.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The ground game is what I'm talking about. Hoffa has a huge campaign ground game like me and many other who appreciate what they've done for us.
Hoffa has a huge "losing ground game" presently, with a grass roots movement against him, that will at the very least, make you talking heads take notice in a few weeks.

Ohio is lost, take a ferry to Canada if you need to feel useful.

ezmoney5150

Hoffa has a huge "losing ground game" presently, with a grass roots movement against him, that will at the very least, make you talking heads take notice in a few weeks.

Ohio is lost, take a ferry to Canada if you need to feel useful.

You might be right, you might be wrong. The local 89 Virus has ventured North, Not in 407.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I made more money than last year, I guess you lost money. I don't pay a premium for my H&W, I guess you do? Pension went up, I guess yours went down.

Gee, not seeing bad things done to me.
You don't work for UPS presently, so I don't understand how that is relevant?