What Should I Expect From Driver School?

UPyourS

Just recently passed my drive test now I start driver classes this Wednesdays. What should I expect? Or what should I bring? Just to be prepared.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
image.png

ibleedbrown

if you're going to integrad memorize the 5 seeing eye habits and 10 point commentary word for word, pre and post trip, also iron your uniform and shine your boots. good luck!

Cat in the hat

Shine boots , iron uniform, memorize 10&5 , learn driver drill, hem pants bring can of starch w you. The class will get smaller as the week Progress's . one guy even failed the last day in last test.

Test out if 5&10s first day if u can . that way not stressed out about that part. U will already have enough stuff to worry about. Lost 4 people in are class failed. Watch out for little timmy at integration station. Just a orange cins they move that u can't see to represent a lil kid. Good luck

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
God I'm so glad we didn't have Integrad back when. So much undo stress over a relatively simple job.

Agree. I can't speak for all buildings, but where I am newer drivers (under 3 years on road) are getting into avoidable accidents at the same rate as they did 10 years ago, if not at a higher rate.

This isn't a difficult job. UPS just chooses to make it that way. Shame.

UPyourS

Shine boots , iron uniform, memorize 10&5 , learn driver drill, hem pants bring can of starch w you. The class will get smaller as the week Progress's . one guy even failed the last day in last test.

Test out if 5&10s first day if u can . that way not stressed out about that part. U will already have enough stuff to worry about. Lost 4 people in are class failed. Watch out for little timmy at integration station. Just a orange cins they move that u can't see to represent a lil kid. Good luck
Thanks