What Should The West Do?

What did you expect? Communism and totalitarianism was the only thing they knew.
In the meantime a new, younger better educated generation of Ukrainians are coming on the scene who are clearly embracing Western culture and ideals. Mini Stalin sees that as a threat to old Russia and Russian Orthodoxy .While Ukraine is two thirds Orthodox it and Moscow's grip on the country was clearly fading away.
What western culture and ideals? Its going down the toilet. That a man can pretend to be a woman? That’s something they’re embracing ? Gufaw

Last edited:

Mutineer

What did you expect? Communism and totalitarianism was the only thing they knew.

I wasn't "expecting" anything. The point is that I was surprised at how ridiculous and dysfunctional these people were, and that I wanted nothing to do with them, and everybody on my boat was glad when most of them were gone.

The point is that no American citizen should have to endure the negative consequences of having refugees or immigrants dumped upon their communities.

How many Mexicans/Afghans/Ukrainian refugees are you going to invite to yer holler?

bacha29

I wasn't "expecting" anything. The point is that I was surprised at how ridiculous and dysfunctional these people were, and that I wanted nothing to do with them, and everybody on my boat was glad when most of them were gone.

The point is that no American citizen should have to endure the negative consequences of having refugees or immigrants dumped upon their communities.

How many Mexicans/Afghans/Ukrainian refugees are you going to invite to yer holler?
What choice was afforded Native Americans when the white man showed up? BTW I don't live in the holler. I live up on top of the hill.

vantexan

In the meantime a new, younger better educated generation of Ukrainians are coming on the scene who are clearly embracing Western culture and ideals. Mini Stalin sees that as a threat to old Russia and Russian Orthodoxy .While Ukraine is two thirds Orthodox it and Moscow's grip on the country was clearly fading away.
Just the opposite. Communists were so hard on religious practice that today most in places like Kyrgyzstan are only nominally Muslim. Non-practicing. But the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church have had a real resurgence in places like Russia, Ukraine, and Poland. They tend to take it much more seriously than their counterparts in the West. But there are still plenty who had religion stamped out of them by the communists.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
There's a video on "Leaked Reality" titled "Heavy Fighting Northwest of Kyiv".....LOL
There about 10 Arab-speaking guys firing small arms and an RPG. They're all out in the open, yelling "Allah Ahkbar" and just shooting at some buildings...No return fire...
One cluster shell and they'd all be history....

THIS is who is handing to the Russian ground forces??? LOL

It’s predictably ridiculous to me that since this situation has escalated the USA has done absolutely nothing to improve it and only makes it worse by the day. Which is by design of course. Could there be a peace treaty brokered if the powers that be desired? Of course. Not part of the plan. Because our government is at war with the citizens and has been for two years now. That started with economic sanctions. Now they want world war to escalate

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It’s predictably ridiculous to me that since this situation has escalated the USA has done absolutely nothing to improve it and only makes it worse by the day. Which is by design of course. Could there be a peace treaty brokered if the powers that be desired? Of course. Not part of the plan. Because our government is at war with the citizens and has been for two years now. That started with economic sanctions. Now they want world war to escalate
When you have an incompetent imbecile with an obvious case of low self-worth running the country, what do you expect. His stupid attempts at antagonizing Putin to show (someone) that he's a tuff guy is only making things worse.

When you have an incompetent imbecile with an obvious case of low self-worth running the country, what do you expect. His stupid attempts at antagonizing Putin to show (someone) that he's a tuff guy is only making things worse.
He’s a dementia patient. He’s not deciding anything important anymore than he really won the election it’s a complete farce. If he knows what he did yesterday I’d be very surprised I have a grandma with dementia she acts exactly like joe

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) describes the increasingly common view of Biden's need for a sense of relevance. His incompetent and weak ego is dangerous!

bacha29

None.

Is that what you want for your descendants?

So does The Grinch.
But makes you qualified to determine who can and cannot come to live in your neighborhood? Aside from appointing yourself .
And what kind of a nation would we be today if we had turned away the Germans, the Italians, the Irish etc at the beginning of the 20th century? Among them might have been your ancestors.

But makes you qualified to determine who can and cannot come to live in your neighborhood? Aside from appointing yourself .
And what kind of a nation would we be today if we had turned away the Germans, the Italians, the Irish etc at the beginning of the 20th century? Among them might have been your ancestors.
Well the key difference is with the waves of immigrants of yesteryear is that back then we weren’t a welfare state number one and number two those people came legally which for almost 30’years now there’s been almost no enforcement of our borders. There’s also zero assimilation. The people coming have no desire to become Americans. Big problems

bacha29

Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) describes the increasingly common view of Biden's need for a sense of relevance. His incompetent and weak ego is dangerous!

Tulsi Gabbard is today too busy auditioning for a conservative media job to offer any qualified opinion of Joe Biden or anyone of either race who made it farther up the political ladder than she did. She like others will say anything that might make prospective future employers believe that she would be able to sell products.

Tulsi Gabbard is today too busy auditioning for a conservative media job to offer any qualified opinion of Joe Biden or anyone of either race who made it farther up the political ladder than she did. She like others will say anything that might make prospective future employers believe that she would be able to sell products.
How’s an avowed communist gonna get a conservative media job ? Bernie sanders too??

Just because these people like gabbard and bill Maher are jumping ship from what the democrat machine has turned into such as Soviet style censorship, saying men can pretend to be women and compete against them in sports, and currently trying to get a pedophile enabler on the supco doesn’t make them conservatives

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Wrong! She's spot on. Pathetic Jo Bi-Den is an imbecile and incompetent blowhard that is ruining this country. Gabbard knows what she's talking about...Everyone does except those that worship Jo Bi-Den...

Box Ox

She did win actually win delegates in the 2020 Democratic Presidential primaries. Which is more than can be said for our current Vice President who dropped out of the Democratic Presidential race and then was chosen for the job only because of her skin color.

bacha29

She did win actually win delegates in the 2020 Democratic Presidential primaries. Which is more than can be said for our current Vice President who dropped out of the Democratic Presidential race and then was chosen for the job only because of her skin color.
I meant PARTY and the RACE for the White House. So why don't you "conservatives" get her to switch parties and run her for president since she is in your opinion a source of great knowledge and political insight.

Box Ox

I meant PARTY and the RACE for the White House. So why don't you "conservatives" get her to switch parties and run her for president since she is in your opinion a source of great knowledge and political insight.

I love it when the hard leftists on here call me a conservative. Really gets the Trumpees who disagree worked up. :)

allahuakbar

She/Her
Anyone else agree that Ukraine and Russia are literally useless countries? We should just bomb them both and take the oil. Then get back into the Middle East and take there’s too. FREE GAS FOR ALL THE CHILDREN!