What the heck are the B, C for on my DIAD?!

M

Mike23

So, I do A LOT of pickups and my air goes into 'rec A' (I think it is). Below that are 'Rec B' and 'Rec C'. When I asked my sup about these I was told, 'I don't know so don't worry about them.'

I was wondering if anyone actually knows what they are for?

brownrodster

So, I do A LOT of pickups and my air goes into 'rec A' (I think it is). Below that are 'Rec B' and 'Rec C'. When I asked my sup about these I was told, 'I don't know so don't worry about them.'

I was wondering if anyone actually knows what they are for?

It's unimportant. I don't know either. Don't worry about it.

over9five

Staff member
B and C...... Well duhhh

Type in the rest (rown & afe) and you can visit here on your DIAD.

I thought everyone knew about this.....

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
No credit for 2nd day and 3day by us. We only unload next day air and international so we only get recovery credit for those. We can also use recovery A for how many totes of smalls we unload onto the belt. We use recovery B for total Intl pieces and Intl only for the amount of pkgs with paperwork. C we don't use.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't ever use the extra count options in my DIAD. I add my air and internationals when I make my pickups, and they don't show in my end of day totals. Oh well.............

M

Mike23

Soooo...What I'm getting here is that no supe, ANYWHERE, has ever given what the proper procedure is for this? Why doesn't that surprise me anymore? I really hope they never put a shiny, red, unlabled, self destruct button on our cars because you know our supes would just tell us, 'Oh, that? Don't worry about that, it's not important'...You know we'd all just push it...Ok, well, I would! ;)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Soooo...What I'm getting here is that no supe, ANYWHERE, has ever given what the proper procedure is for this? Why doesn't that surprise me anymore? I really hope they never put a shiny, red, unlabled, self destruct button on our cars because you know our supes would just tell us, 'Oh, that? Don't worry about that, it's not important'...You know we'd all just push it...Ok, well, I would! ;)
:rofl:I probably would as well. Have you ever played around with the diad. I've turned my radio off............on.................off..............on.:surprised:

TheDick

I like the secret menu that shows your longs/lats if you wanna know exactly where ur customers are at. Works good in the sticks/mountains. Easier to get an idea for location using google earth.