I tote next day air, smallest smalls, and air envelopes. I always tote people's medicines. Especially the envelopes half the size of a dollar bill. Anything the size of a softball or smaller, really. With smart scan, it's easier than ever to see the service type on the label.

For drivers:

What do you see in your tote every morning?

What do you hope to see?

What would you like to see?

For loaders:

What do you throw in totes?

What do you do with air? During slow season I put all airs in FDR/FDL.

Do you have a driver who prefers every package by HIN? I've done pulls and had the driver empty the tote and sort it back onto the silver. (??).

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Maybe it's a regional thing? The years I did helper at different locations and the two most recent places all have totes in the 1000 or 2000 shelf so the driver can snag stuff easy.

Damn, dude. Right in the feels. Sorry to hear =/
We used to have totes, to hold our stuff. Then they started moving cars all around the entire building and it was over. Lucky to have keys in the morning to be honest.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I use a tote to keep my hand truck from slamming into the side of my package car every time I turn a corner. Right now I've got a spare DR bag roll in it, that's about all that needs to be in it. Since I get a new loader every few weeks, all I want is my packages loaded by HIN so I have some hope of finding them. No RDR/RDL on the wheel wells, no long packages in my cab.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Our totes were all taped up to :censored2:. I bet Ups spent more money in tape to repair the things then the new totes cost.

We have stacks of brand new ones.

I take two per day-----one to hold my NDA pickups and the other to replace that one at the end of the day.

I used to keep a tote with my personal items in my PC but came back from my most recent
vacation to find it MIA. Someone had taken it out due to the volume and didn't bother putting it back.

Our facility finally got new ones and recently got a lot of new and gently used ones. There's a few stragglers with broken and sharp metal. I think they use them in unload.

You can tell each generation apart like rings on a tree haha

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Occasionally I find insightful and inspirational messages, written in grease pencil, in my tote.

upload_2017-12-13_14-11-35.jpeg