When does ice cream taste the best?

Is ice cream better when it is cold outside, or hot outside.

• better when it is cold 40 or lower

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • better when it is hot 85 or better

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
i love ice cream better when it is cold outside. i am not an ice cream person, but for some reason, when the temps drop, i love ice cream.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When does ice cream taste the best?? During prime time TV on any/every night of the week...........Pistachio rings my chime!

Big Babooba

Ice cream tastes the best when your 2 year old grandson sits on your lap and mooches from you.:happy2: Temperature doesn't come into play!

dillweed

Doesn't matter to me on ice cream, summer or winter I'll enjoy it!

This thread reminds me of snow ice cream, which we used to have as kids. Just get a big bowl of fresh snow, add a bit of milk, vanilla and suger - good stuff. Can also add hershey syrup to make chocolate or strawberries.

Now that I'm older I look at that snow and realize that dogs, birds and other animals have probably peed and pooped in that spot and I just can't bring myself to make a batch. Isn't it funny how growing up spoils so many good things. We also used to suck on roof icecicles (botched that spelling). Run-off from the roof had to be nasty but it tasted good to us.

All this crap we ate never hurt us a bit. In fact, I have old time recipe for snow ice cream using egg. Not cooked one bit, just a raw egg.