When(not if) Swift/Kelce break up......

qdg2

He will just be known as another notch. She will go on being woke. Most white males will continue to not care/not drink Bud Light or still not listen to Taylor Swift. And that includes most black males even if liberal/communist.

It surprises that the NFL is so heavily invested in such a volatile relationship. Her history/record shows sooner than later.

And Kelce....legacy of being Taylor Swifts bitch? Wow....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He will just be known as another notch. She will go on being woke. Most white males will continue to not care/not drink Bud Light or still not listen to Taylor Swift. And that includes most black males even if liberal/communist.

It surprises that the NFL is so heavily invested in such a volatile relationship. Her history/record shows sooner than later.

Must be a slo day in the hood

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

She’s a nit wit

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The NFL is behind this.
They saw how all the celebs were attending the World Cup Games and want the same focus from the media.

qdg2

No attack. Just observing that you clearly do care about Taylor Swift and what she does.

Otherwise you wouldn’t have written a thread about it.
Otherwise you don't know me or my motivations. And your grand analytical observations......and so? Otherwise....clearly.