When Your Article Makes Babylon Bee Look Like Legitimate News...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I wonder if they realize how many people are laughing at their absurd inability to formulate anything resembling a coherent thought.

It's like they have no clue why highly urbanized areas would have fewer trees. "Hey, let's demolish a few low income housing buildings to plant a forest, because "equity".

Post more ridiculous/serious articles here for much mocking and merriment.

Mutineer

I wonder if they realize how many people are laughing at their absurd inability to formulate anything resembling a coherent thought.

It's like they have no clue why highly urbanized areas would have fewer trees. "Hey, let's demolish a few low income housing buildings to plant a forest, because "equity".

Post more ridiculous/serious articles here for much mocking and merriment.
Poe's Law again.

Side-splitting hilarious. Until you realize they're serious.

It has become impossible to parody the Left.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Ha,ha... this thread sounds like fun.

Flintstones Vitamins Now Available With Puberty Blockers

1619818253280.png

WHIPPANY, NJ—Bayer AG, the multinational pharmaceutical corporation, has announced a brand new line of trans-friendly Flintstones vitamins laced with puberty-blocking hormones. To help normalize early childhood transition, the vitamins will be on sale over the counter without restriction.

"Yes, zis seems all very ethical," said Bayer CEO Hans Von Himmler while stroking his pet cat-pig hybrid. "Ve simply give ze little girl-child ze hormones, and then ze beard grows. Ve always on ze right side of history." :lol:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ha,ha... this thread sounds like fun.

Flintstones Vitamins Now Available With Puberty Blockers

View attachment 335971

WHIPPANY, NJ—Bayer AG, the multinational pharmaceutical corporation, has announced a brand new line of trans-friendly Flintstones vitamins laced with puberty-blocking hormones. To help normalize early childhood transition, the vitamins will be on sale over the counter without restriction.

"Yes, zis seems all very ethical," said Bayer CEO Hans Von Himmler while stroking his pet cat-pig hybrid. "Ve simply give ze little girl-child ze hormones, and then ze beard grows. Ve always on ze right side of history." :lol:
Do not give the crazy people any ideas! Lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
who do you think gets screwed over most by storms the poor or the rich?

who gets polluted more the poor or the rich?

the answer shouldnt be difficult for someone who claims to have a brain.

Whoa there... I said racist. The weather and pollution are clearly classists, lol. Or are you saying that only people of a certain race can be poor? Man, that's racist. :lol:

rickyb

Whoa there... I said racist. The weather and pollution are clearly classists, lol. Or are you saying that only people of a certain race can be poor? Man, that's racist. :lol:
what percent of blacks in america are poor and what percent of hte population is black. it should be the same number but you and i both know it isnt.