Whoever you are....you are piece of trash.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
In the surveillance video, you can hear Kelley Beal screaming "stop" as the UPS truck starts going around the school bus.

Driver from my center. Haven't found out who yet but I hope you loose everything. Retirement, pension and all. You bring shame to what we do and 3 kids almost lost their lives due to your carelessness.
Earbuds...generation snowflake.

Are earbuds allowed? I see all the young drivers using them.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Really though If you decide to pull up to a bus. This at least garners fully stopping along side and getting an all clear from the driver. Might even get out and look for positive PR until you are certain no kids are outside of the bus.

Wally

We have guys that stay in a group call with each other all day..every day.
Bromance? Seems bizarre?

upload_2019-6-12_8-23-5.png

Last edited:

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Really though If you decide to pull up to a bus. This at least garners fully stopping along side and getting an all clear from the driver. Might even get out and look for positive PR until you are certain no kids are outside of the bus.
Exactly!!!! It's just common sense. Wether it's a school bus, trash truck, FedEx truck or any other large vehicle.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Exactly!!!! It's just common sense. Wether it's a school bus, trash truck, FedEx truck or any other large vehicle.
Follow the driving methods and you will stay safe. I have avoided idiots that nearly hit me by keeping my eyes moving, just one of the common sense methods drilled into me as a rookie. Apparently the new guys know everything when they start so there’s no need to pay attention to the lessons.

Wally

Follow the driving methods and you will stay safe. I have avoided idiots that nearly hit me by keeping my eyes moving, just one of the common sense methods drilled into me as a rookie. Apparently the new guys know everything when they start so there’s no need to pay attention to the lessons.
Look at them. On the phone talking about video games and beotching about stop counts! Too busy to shave.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Earbuds...generation snowflake.

Are earbuds allowed? I see all the young drivers using them.

Article 18

Section 8.1 Distracted Drivers

The Employer and Union recognize that there are various federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances on the use of handheld devices while a commercial motor vehicle is in motion. In the interest of the safety of our drivers and the general public, drivers must comply with the applicable restrictions. The Employer will use its best efforts to educate drivers on the restrictions applicable in each geographic area.

"If permitted by state and/or federal law, headsets, Bluetooth ear pieces, and earphones that are used in moving vehicles shall only cover one ear."