Whose responsibility?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have a solution. Tell them on Friday you can't work,because you are out of hours. They tell you you have to work,,it's back on,them ......BooooooM.
There's no scenario that you would be out of hours. But I know lots of people that have brought the truck back at 3 pm on Friday.

KingofFluff

You still have to pay the fine too.
Go back to your inspirational quotes in fluff
giphy (47).gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
There's no scenario that you would be out of hours. But I know lots of people that have brought the truck back at 3 pm on Friday.

Not entirely true. I was out on a super rural route and only had 13 hours left that day. Truck broke down as I was heading in on my 11th hour. It took the tow truck 5 hours to get to me because of a fatality, it took another hour 15mins. to get back to the center. I stayed on the clock the whole time, nothing anyone could do about it.

Brownslave688

Not entirely true. I was out on a super rural route and only had 13 hours left that day. Truck broke down as I was heading in on my 11th hour. It took the tow truck 5 hours to get to me because of a fatality, it took another hour 15mins. to get back to the center. I stayed on the clock the whole time, nothing anyone could do about it.
Then your start time would of been kicked way back the next day

Brownslave688

you can work over 60 hours. You just can't drive afterwards.

JL 0513

Any good center keeps track and will tell drivers what time they need to be off the clock on a week where they're approaching 60.