Why a 401(k) Will Yield You More Money Than a Pension

We passed a 5.5T dollar tax cut without paying for it. We printed over 9T in treasuries, passed out 6T unemployment, PPP and SBA loans without oversight. Plenty of fingers in this mess.
What the recent interest rate hikes the FED is almost paying out a trillion dollars a year on the interest
And may they paid out $82 billion dollars on interest on treasury notes

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sometimes cash is King especially right now
Sleep well
IMG_4667.gif

Up In Smoke

Small business creation has hit historic highest since late 21 through today. We've seen capital applications double over the last two years.

Non liberal

Well, maybe not.
Lol, do not believe the leftist schewed media! Do you seriously believe that crap? Look at your 401k. Is it as high as it was under trump? That is all u need to figure out who was better with the economy. Man, look for yourself m, don’t just believe what the system tells you. That’s all it is, one system working to sell you on the system.

Up In Smoke

Lol, do not believe the leftist schewed media! Do you seriously believe that crap? Look at your 401k. Is it as high as it was under trump? That is all u need to figure out who was better with the economy. Man, look for yourself m, don’t just believe what the system tells you. That’s all it is, one system working to sell you on the system.
My retirement was up 22, 12 and so far 16% in 21, 22 and 23. Full disclosure, I trade individual stocks and insure them with collared calls. I see profits in a choppy market and lose in a flat market.

Over70irregs

Well hmm. Research
The S&P 493, which EXCLUDES $NVDA $AAPL $TSLA $MSFT $GOOGL $META and $AMZN, is now FLAT YTD.
In both good and bad times, the market is leaning on tech and AI.

Kobeissi Letter

pkgdriver

But seriously if you have asked that much money in your lifetime you have no clue if you can retire or not?
If I read it correctly they are retiring in a year and want to know the best way to take their distributions down the road. Valid question. They may have some idea. (shrugs)😀
Would one of them free steak dinner things help them, or is Dave their best bet?

If I read it correctly they are retiring in a year and want to know the best way to take their distributions down the road. Valid question. They may have some idea. (shrugs)😀
Would one of them free steak dinner things help them, or is Dave their best bet?
That was just one of the few people I talked to.
I just wanted some different ideas
I can just open up a cotton for everything in 20 and 30 year treasuries and not have to worry about it ever again