Why did Ken H resign as UPS Package Director, Local 175 & JC 94?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Who knows. Any different than Tim S not cooperating with the investigation of 804?
I believe I read that hearing was conducted last week?
How are they in the position not to cooperate, except refusing to attend?
Doesn't the Local already possess all the records?

Either way, one has nothing to do with the other.
Try and keep your eye on the ball.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I believe I read that hearing was conducted last week?
How are they in the position not to cooperate, except refusing to attend?
Doesn't the Local already possess all the records?

Either way, one has nothing to do with the other.
Try and keep your eye on the ball.
Tim were looking to be questioned by the investigator yet avoid it. I don't think a 90 day extension is outrageous.

Cornbread

I have absolutely no clue what to put here
So just to be clear, a brand new member by the name of @Cornbread joins this site and refutes what the creepy @The Son of Sam posts, and we are all supposed to believe all is well in the Marble Palace?

I find myself wondering why, if there are no issues, why did Hoffa and hall petition for and receive a 90 day extension in regards to many of the charges hanging over their heads?

Something 'aint' right????
Are we really supposed to believe all is well???

Ive frequented the forum before,mostly just reading, never felt like making a profile on here till now.but to my knowledge and what we were told ken didnt resign.you may not believe me because im new and that's ok with me

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ive frequented the forum before,mostly just reading, never felt like making a profile on here till now.but to my knowledge and what we were told ken didnt resign.you may not believe me because im new and that's ok with me
I'm in no position to refute what you posted, much like @LeadBelly2.0 and @wide load aren't in the position to give you instant credibility like they were trying.
That was my only point and I hope you weren't offended?

Anyway, welcome to the Brown Cafe, my brother to the east.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Welcome.

The Union forum can be a little rough. Don't take it to heart.

New members tend to be vetted early on, by the veterans. (me included)

Don't let that stop you from participating.

-Bug-

* BTW.... Local 175 has an impressive Union Hall. I was there, the day it opened. * ;)

wide load

I knew it was comming & only a matter of time,damn shame.hope everyone is ready to fight
Welcome CB!
We are already fighting with people that portray our union as a bag of trash. These internet websites and causes are the reason it makes it easy for the government to try this. Hope TDU rots in hell.

SoCalUPS

All those wishing ill on our Union leadership are as bad as scabs. If KH goes, who replaces him? KH is NFL and Teamster United is Pop Warner. Fred Z is a yes man. He went with H&H all along. H&H decided to not offer Fred Z a job and all of a sudden he's now the champion of Teamsters all over?? Give me a break. Fat Timmy only knows how to negotiate the buffet line.

Cornbread

I have absolutely no clue what to put here
Welcome CB!
We are already fighting with people that portray our union as a bag of trash. These internet websites and causes are the reason it makes it easy for the government to try this. Hope TDU rots in hell.

Thank you for the welcome!

That's something i cant get over is the amount of brothers and sisters going at it with each other either on the clock or on places like BC. When managment & politicians see that we're divided internally instead of together they have an easier time picking us off

And yes...:censored2: TDU.:angry:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

That's something i cant get over is the amount of brothers and sisters going at it with each other either on the clock or on places like BC. When managment & politicians see that we're divided internally instead of together they have an easier time picking us off

That's what happens when you have an IBT Eboard who has to devote all their time and resources to hiding from charges, coming from multiple angles.
When the IBT gets their :censored2: together, TDU will dry up and go away.
I long for that day.
Until then, we'll continue to read the Teamster magazine, back to front.

LeadBelly

Banned
I knew it was comming & only a matter of time,damn shame.hope everyone is ready to fight
With all three legislative branches of the government GOP controlled I don't know what we will have left for such a fight. It's been speculated upon that about 60% of All Teamsters voted for Donald trump. When this passes the house and the senate he will almost assuredly sign it.

I like a good fight but this will be the death blow to unions.

LeadBelly

Banned
All those wishing ill on our Union leadership are as bad as scabs. If KH goes, who replaces him? KH is NFL and Teamster United is Pop Warner. Fred Z is a yes man. He went with H&H all along. H&H decided to not offer Fred Z a job and all of a sudden he's now the champion of Teamsters all over?? Give me a break. Fat Timmy only knows how to negotiate the buffet line.

I can without a doubt tell you hall will be our secretary treasurer and still be working on the ups negotiations moving forward. I know for sure that he will be there. He will not let you or I down and will not miss a beat.

LeadBelly

Banned

My only advice with this is to try and keep it nice. I don't always practice what I preach on this particular forum but with the election won and over and about to be certified there is no reason to get nasty now. The losers lost and the winners need to lead the way.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can without a doubt tell you hall will be our secretary treasurer and still be working on the ups negotiations moving forward. I know for sure that he will be there. He will not let you or I down and will not miss a beat.
5570601-Rose-colored-glasses-Stock-Vector.jpg

If he survives, he will be our President, long before the next General Election.
Like the other President I'm following, I'm not rooting against him, but am enormously skeptical.
Why???....because I have never been afforded the luxury of "rose colored glasses".

Last edited:

wide load

I'm also from 175 and as far as I know this is just made up lies. Ken is a good guy who looks out for us and keeps us working. This union would be scary without him.
This is what TDU does. They lie. They present it to their acolytes as facts so they can mind control the uneducated. It's very Naziesq. Paff and Joseph Geobbles must be related. Google his rules to propaganda and you'll see an exact outline of the TDU machine.
Click this link:
TDU Rules to Mind friend Morons