Why is fedex so slow?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Briand127, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Briand127

Briand127 New Member

So I have been waiting for my package almost 2 weeks. Now it did take a few days to make my product but thats not the case. So on the tracking thing it says my package is a state over Google and other websites say its a 7h drive from there to here but the package was

Departed from the FedEx location at 4:57 am on the 21 and here we are 23 and I dont even receive my package tell tomorrow like really?
  2. Artee

Artee Active Member

Holy smoke, English dude - learn it. A little punctuation and grammar goes a long way so that others can understand WTF you are talking about.
  3. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

It's sitting in a trailer. HD only delivers tues-sat. I doubt it's taken 2 weeks to get to you. Use UPS next time.

Sent using BrownCafe App
  4. piggybank

piggybank New Member

Did you call and talk to someone?
  5. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

Call 1-800-GOFEDEX and demand to speak to Fred Smith. Til him that you are very angry like really.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Why don't you just drive the 7 hours and pick it up yourself?
    Honestly you customers act like you are some sort of privilege group. Don't you know the only people who count are the executives and the institutional stockholders. You should be happy hey are doing so well.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. retiredTxfeeder

retiredTxfeeder cap'n crunch

I've had just the opposite experience. I've ordered car parts from rockauto in California twice in the last 2 weeks, and one shipment took 4 days, the other 3. via fedex.
  9. Did you tip your driver, at Christmas time?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

If you (like really) have been waiting for two weeks, you probably should call and inquire. :smart:
    Emailing Fred is not really advised unless you like talking to his secretary's secretary's secretary. :halfdead:
  11. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

You get what you pay for. If you pay for cheap service, it takes longer. Pay more, you get it faster. Online ordering 101.
  12. Cactus

over your head.jpg
  13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

To be fair, Ground has better in-transit times than UPS.
  14. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

15. Cactus

That's Mr. Cactus to you.:cool_dog:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  16. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

You're a runner .. run right over there and get it Mr. Doff.

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

You're a clever one, aren't you? Did you think of that one all by yourself?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

FedEx is slow because it is managed by mental defectives and is increasingly staffed with low-cost, low-capability labor. In other words, you get what you pay for. I have not read all of the responses, but your package is lost...you don't say if it's Express or Ground.

The FedEx of today (regardless of opco) is a sorry-ass operation run almost solely on the basis of reducing costs. The customer is way down their list of priorities.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Post your Tracking number, I'm sure someone here will tell you how wrong you are.
  20. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Briand127 we at fedex have started a new eco friendly program. It takes just a bit longer be patient.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List