Why Is This OK? Chicago's Mayor Racist Ways!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
images (2).jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Doesn't seem inclusive? Any Democrats calling Lightfoot out on this? CNN, NY Times?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
*ing white people in positions like this need to grow some balls and do all this same stuff.
That is the whole point. Why is she getting away with being just as racist as any of the worst bigots out there? Where is fellow Democrats calling her out?

over9five

Staff member
Typical Democrat BS.

It's OK for Maxine Walters to incite violence, but bad when Donald Trump calls for a peaceful march..

It's OK for Creepy Joe to touch young girls, but bad when Cuomo made women feel uncomfortable.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
People thought Rosa Parks was just a dumb buddy* when she refused to listen to the white guy telling her to go to the back of the bus

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
white people and our friend’ing centuries of oppression
What's this "our" sh*?

we gotta stick up for ourselves!
I agree. Nothing worse than all these apologetic pushovers giving sh* away and allowing themselves to be taken over. I :censored2:ing hate weak people.

Wtf do you think black culture is doing
Being racist is standing up for yourself? Strange take but okay.

Same sh** you’re calling for RIGHT HERE
Only to shine a blatant light on the hypocrisy. Even though I know 100% that it would mean absolutely nothing.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
What's this "our" sh*?

I agree. Nothing worse than all these apologetic pushovers giving sh* away and allowing themselves to be taken over. I *ing hate weak people.

Being racist is standing up for yourself? Strange take but okay.

Only to shine a blatant light on the hypocrisy. Even though I know 100% that it would mean absolutely nothing.
775A83E2-35C4-4A7E-A118-F76661687B5C.jpeg