Why is UPS so dirty?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
little dirt never hurt
mud.jpg

SCV good to go sir.

Welcome to the real world. Go back to those pampering "global companies" of yours if you can't handle a less than utopian work environment.

"UPS is the worst..."

Why don't you stand in the parking lot at Home Depot or pick fruit and see how much better you get treated compared to UPS? Or pick up a pick axe and head over to Sierra Leone? God... some of the :censored2: that comes out people's mouths...

The management team at UPS is an interesting group of characters. I have worked for a few other global companies, but never have I ever seen shenanigans like this. I have worked in two districts and have friends in districts all over the country. Debauchery & Dishonesty & Sadism are the words that come to mind when I think of UPS...not the brightest group of folks. Want examples???? I can give you tons. Anonymously :-)
I see you gave an example about sexual harassment and special assignments, I hope you have other examples or are you just another troll? As a former employee I have seen 1 div mgr fired and not transferred. Hell our District Mgr was summoned to Atlanta and never seen at UPS again. You notice I said seen at UPS again as a driver saw the div mgr after he started his own business and another driver saw our former dist mgr working for a janitorial service. Doesn't sound like special assignments to me

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You do understand we just deliver boxes right....its not complicated and it doesn't take a degree to do it. Quit over thinking it.

And yet management seems to come up with more useless "metrics" and reports that don't seem to help the whole "just deliver boxes " type of thing we do.

I thought we delivered wishes? Wasn't that the catchphrase at Christmas?
Or service?
Or safety?

Nah. But get that 1st ORION shipper release sure post stop off from your #7000 shelf to start your route. Yes that's winning right there