Why not take vacation Aug 1st?

ManInBrown

Free money? He gets paid.? if you have elections the interm steward should not just take over without an election. Ask to see the bylaws of your local..
Doesn’t pay dues I believe but also gets an earlier start time to discuss any pending issues with management and also gets to use union work code for any business that needs to be dealt with. At the end of the day it’s extra hours every week, and the steward usually gets their stop Count knocked down. Both of the stewards I had in package were the first ones back every day.

Thebrownblob

Doesn’t pay dues I believe but also gets an earlier start time to discuss any pending issues with management and also gets to use union work code for any business that needs to be dealt with. At the end of the day it’s extra hours every week, and the steward usually gets their stop Count knocked down. Both of the stewards I had in package were the first ones back every day.
I do indeed start early to handle union issues. and I also am the last person to leave usually and I’m nowhere near the first person to return to the building between 1800 and 1845. As far as not paying dues, that’s decided by your local bylaws. We do not have that here.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I do have vacation that week. So I get payed in full to go and strike :)
Thanks ups
Yeah, but you know what? [holds up a coin] This one, this one right here... this was my dream, my wish. And it didn't come true. So I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back.
012da770-03ca-4351-be51-acc1a2dfccba_screenshot.jpg