Why Obama Will Be Worse Than Bush

wkmac

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-obama-will-be-worse-than-bush.html

Laurence Vance at LRC posted the following:

Obey Obama

Posted by Laurence Vance at November 7, 2008 07:29 PM
I hope that Christians who repeated their mantra of "obey the powers that be" throughout the Bush years will be consistent enough to say that we should obey Obama when he orders U.S. troops to bomb and kill.
I'm sure they won't since they are so inconsistent. But I thought I would bring it up.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/023872.html

I think in the months and years ahead, those "christians" will be joined in a very bi-partisan way by others in the inconsistent column!
:wink2:

Wish I could find a pot-stirring icon!
:happy-very:

mikestrek

NOBODY, NOTHING, NOHOW, DADA

Did I say NOBODY?

Can be worse than Bush Jr and this was the second time we tried it. Remember Bush Sr?

FOOL ME TWICE!!!!!!!!!!

OBAMA/BIDEN 2008

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NOBODY, NOTHING, NOHOW, DADA

Did I say NOBODY?

Can be worse than Bush Jr and this was the second time we tried it. Remember Bush Sr?

FOOL ME TWICE!!!!!!!!!!

OBAMA/BIDEN 2008

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012

Bad assumption for 2012, Biden will not be around then .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Goerge W Bush is, far and away, the worst President this country has had by at least several orders of magnitude. He is, at best, utterly and completely incompetent. At worst, he is a corrupt war criminal. I dont agree with many of Obama's policies....and I didnt vote for him...but he will undoubtedly do better at the job of being President than Bush ever has been. He cannot concievably do any worse.

mikestrek

Goerge W Bush is, far and away, the worst President this country has had by at least several orders of magnitude. He is, at best, utterly and completely incompetent. At worst, he is a corrupt war criminal. I dont agree with many of Obama's policies....and I didnt vote for him...but he will undoubtedly do better at the job of being President than Bush ever has been. He cannot concievably do any worse.
Good points. However, I think the difference between Bush and Obama will be like night and day. I look forward to a lot of positive years.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Good points. However, I think the difference between Bush and Obama will be like night and day. I look forward to a lot of positive years.

What I can say about Obama is that he is certainly far more intelligent than the maroon we have had for the last 8 years, and I also believe Obama to be an honorable man. For the first time, we have an actual human in the oval office who cares about the average man.

What scares me is that he is going to have Nancy Pelosi pushing extreme liberal bills at him from her Democrat-controlled Congress and expecting him to rubber-stamp them.

I would feel a lot better about an Obama administration if, at the very least, we had a Republican-controlled Senate in place to put the brakes on at least some of Queen Nancy's extreme liberal agenda. There needs to be balance. Right now we dont have any.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I would feel a lot better about an Obama administration if, at the very least, we had a Republican-controlled Senate in place to put the brakes on at least some of Queen Nancy's extreme liberal agenda. There needs to be balance. Right now we dont have any.

On target 100%.
We gave the Reps 100% control and we are experiencing what that brought on.
Hopefully 2010 will bring some balance back but that will be a huge hill to climb with 57 or more Demos in the Senate.

mikestrek

What I can say about Obama is that he is certainly far more intelligent than the maroon we have had for the last 8 years, and I also believe Obama to be an honorable man. For the first time, we have an actual human in the oval office who cares about the average man.

What scares me is that he is going to have Nancy Pelosi pushing extreme liberal bills at him from her Democrat-controlled Congress and expecting him to rubber-stamp them.

SOBERUPS, Good points. However, I'm not to worried about the Dem Majority. (1) Obama has a MANDATE, (2) Without suport of Congress, Presidents get nothing done. (3) Congress better govern from the center or they'll be voted out. (4) Obama better govern from the center or he'll be voted out in 2012.

The people have spoken loud and clear. The same ol' will NOT work or the people will vote them all out again. Including myself. No more excuses.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
SOBERUPS, Good points. However, I'm not to worried about the Dem Majority. (1) Obama has a MANDATE, (2) Without suport of Congress, Presidents get nothing done. (3) Congress better govern from the center or they'll be voted out. (4) Obama better govern from the center or he'll be voted out in 2012.

The people have spoken loud and clear. The same ol' will NOT work or the people will vote them all out again. Including myself. No more excuses.
Good post, Mike.
Usually a MANDATE is 55%+ but there is an emotional component on top of the 52% so there may be some merit to that assertion.
Maybe it is just a mandate.:wink2: