Will MT3 Be "Seeking New Career Opportunities?"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think this is a distinct possibility. Express is Matt's baby, and they are going to be looking for a candidate to throw under the bus. The hourlies are already there, but Matt would look real good hanging on to the rear axle with them. It would be an excellent late Christmas present, "late" being the operative word.

Oh, and I don't think he's getting his new Gulfstream. Fred Claus is probably burning up the phone line right now reaming everyone but those who need it the most. Perhaps he should start with the man in the mirror.

I think this is a distinct possibility. Express is Matt's baby, and they are going to be looking for a candidate to throw under the bus. The hourlies are already there, but Matt would look real good hanging on to the rear axle with them. It would be an excellent late Christmas present, "late" being the operative word.

Oh, and I don't think he's getting his new Gulfstream. Fred Claus is probably burning up the phone line right now reaming everyone but those who need it the most. Perhaps he should start with the man in the mirror.
God I hope so!!!!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Well Fred what do you think of MT3 now?

We think he sucks at what he does, How about waking up and smellin' the coffee?