Work history

Birdblue

I have a question that does not relate to ups in anyway the question being when applying for a job and they take me into consideration and going over my application will they do a work history check on me or is that just for jobs at schools colleges and other government type jobs?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
image.png

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I have a question that does not relate to ups in anyway the question being when applying for a job and they take me into consideration and going over my application will they do a work history check on me or is that just for jobs at schools colleges and government type jobs?

I have a question that does not relate to ups in anyway the question being when applying for a job and they take me into consideration and going over my application will they do a work history check on me or is that just for jobs at schools colleges and other government type jobs?
Why?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Are you asking if they will call anyone else you worked for to see if you called out or accosted anyone that worked there or sexually harassed anyone there or were productive or did a good job or peed on the bosses desk then no.