Worst place to be in pre-load shift?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Unload is cake, dont fear it take your time. Preloading package cars is the worst. Missloads, late air, miss load air, bad loads are only the few to start. Plus you will walk 5 miles a night. I've dont unload in the past, cake compared to preload. Most drivers never did either unload, preload, load and sort. Most did debag, small sort and audits.. otherwise easy jobs. UPS rewards those whom have it easy... Thus a lower stock price.

lololmao7

Ha. Ive been here since June, and have done nearly everything. I have to say loading and de-bagging are the worst. You really mess up your fingers trying to get the smalls out of those horrible tote bags. Im still having trouble with mis loads too. And now since our new boss has joined us, we are no longer allowed to bring in our i-Pods

killamjl

I think every job is the worst job. Which is why I liked to be moved around alot. Some guys hate that though.

Worst overall I would say is loading though. Physically straining, mentaily annoying, and some responsiblity bad combination at UPS

Random_Facts

Loading 4 trucks is a pain. 1000-1200 a day, in what used to be 4 hours, now they 'try' to make you finish in 3.5hours. Which is beyond absured. Thank goodness for a ton of vacation and 'mental sick/health days haha'.