Wow...Upstate and Kappamassacre...both gone in one weekend...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hoax I understand but most people with ticky tacky questions wouldn't bother to make 50 posts. U could also do something like no threads started until you've been a member for 30-60 days.

Why not just make a newbie questions sticky or something like that. I think next peak we should start a seasonals questions thread and hope most stay there.

I think for the first 6 months or so most new members annoy us. It takes awhile to get use to each individuals posting style.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
​I guess that just proved that Tieguy was right and the rules are indeed different for moderators.

Administrative rights are different but unfortunately no Double Standards ... I hate that!!!

And why don't you admit the truth and say "I was right to begin with!"

Integrity

Binge Poster
Really? Lighten up dude. Did you miss the :funny:?
dilligaf,

Thank you. I did miss it.

But that does not change my reply.

In response to you; I think a more appropriate way to lighten up on this sub-forum would be to lighten up on unkind statements, mocking humor and sarcastic replies.

I think the Brown Café has more than enough sub-forums for those that get off on this kind of behavior to visit and be well entertained with each other.

Sincerely,
I

J

jibbs

Eye, you should tell us a joke once in a while. Maybe something involving bodily functions.

I'm game. No bodily functions, though.

So a blonde rushed into ER late one night with the tip of her index finger shot off.

"How did this happen?" the ER doctor asked her.

"Well, I was trying to commit suicide," the blonde replied.

"What?!" sputtered the doctor. "You tried to commit suicide by shooting off your finger?"

"No, silly," she replied. "First I put the gun to my chest, but then I thought 'I just paid $6,000 for these impants, I'm not shooting myself in the chest."

"So then?" asked the doctor.

"Then I put the gun in my mouth, and I thought, 'I paid $3,000 to get my teeth straightened, I am not shooting myself in the mouth."

"So then?"

"Then I put the gun to my ear and thought, 'This is going to make a really loud noise...,' so I put my finger in my other ear before I pulled the trigger."

I always love a good blonde joke. :happy-very:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I, if my joke was in bad taste for ya then I'm sorry for ya. There was no disrespect intended and if you're really that blind to your presence on BC that you don't see the humor in it then I've got nothing for ya bud. In that case just understand that it wasn't meant to be a personal attack. And lighten up. You have a high standard for yourself...much higher than most have for themselves and it's unfair to project your personal standard on everyone else. You should know by now you live in this world and there are those out there who aren't were you are personally. It's called social awareness.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
dilligaf,

Thank you. I did miss it.

But that does not change my reply.

In response to you; I think a more appropriate way to lighten up on this sub-forum would be to lighten up on unkind statements, mocking humor and sarcastic replies.

I think the Brown Café has more than enough sub-forums for those that get off on this kind of behavior to visit and be well entertained with each other.

Sincerely,
I

Save it, I don't care what you think.