yesterday Texas Gov Abbot bragged about adding to the wall,but today............

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Today, 83,000 Texans are without power during another winter storm in 17 degree weather. Because priorities.

Fkq1nWSX0AYrSjx.jpg

Fkq1nj3XkAES18h.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Of course while his constituents are freezing Abbot sends busses to Kamala Harris' house.Gotta love these Conservative Christian 'Leaders". Call me crazy but i think the money spent on this stunt could have been betters pent shoring up the Electrical Grid
“Governor Abbott abandoned children on the side of the road in below-freezing temperatures on Christmas Eve without coordinating with any federal or local authorities,” said Abdullah Hasan, a White House spokesman. “This was a cruel, dangerous and shameful stunt.”

Mr. Hasan added that the administration has repeatedly said it was willing to work with both parties on border security and immigration reform, stating that “these political games accomplish nothing and only put lives in danger.”

vantexan

Has been proven in surveys that conservative Christians give more to charities than any other group. My dad gives $1100 a month to his congregation and various charities. My extremely liberal brother who makes good money screams like a stuck pig when asked to help our mother out on a monthly basis. This year alone he and his wife have been to Florida twice, Yellowstone, and Puerto Vallarta. With constant weekend trips in between. By the way my parents have been divorced 51 years and my dad gives her $130 a month to help her out.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why doesn't Kamala take them in?

According to Tatiana Laborde, managing director of SAMU First Response, a relief agency working with the city of Washington to serve thousands of migrants who have been dropped off in recent months employees had blankets ready for the people who arrived on Christmas Eve and moved them quickly onto waiting buses for a ride to a church. A restaurant chain donated dinner and breakfast.