YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
I’m going to cut the sleeves off my polos to make some muscle shirts.
Go further
6779403-1-greymarl.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
glad I'm retired......

I have told a couple of our drivers "where's your pride???"

they just laugh

must not have any anymore.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
It isn’t 1904 anymore people. Beards are not dirty. Why does facial hair get under your skin? Is it your hair? No.
Or are you jealous you can’t grow a beard like some of us?

The beard discrimination is real.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
glad I'm retired......

I have told a couple of our drivers "where's your pride???"

they just laugh

must not have any anymore.
They don’t. As all of the older well groomed drivers retire the brand will continue to suffer. Just another delivery company of bums.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
Preach it mami

UnionStrong

It isn’t 1904 anymore people. Beards are not dirty. Why does facial hair get under your skin? Is it your hair? No.
Or are you jealous you can’t grow a beard like some of us?

The beard discrimination is real.
I’m not opposed to facial hair, I’ve always had a mustache. Even beards are ok as long as they’re neatly trimmed and don’t make the driver look like a crack head.

Philipjfry

We bring toilet paper and sex toys to peoples houses. Who cares what we look like. As long as the crap gets there timely and in one piece who is ever going to think twice?

UnionStrong

We bring toilet paper and sex toys to peoples houses. Who cares what we look like. As long as the crap gets there timely and in one piece who is ever going to think twice?
If your doctor or dentist looked like a bum would you care? We’re supposed to be better than the competition. After all we are not FedEx ground drivers

542thruNthru

Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
LMAO! This coming from the stripper.

allahuakbar

She/Her
The checks cash regardless of how I look. You’re a fat washed up old lady that probably never acomplished anything besides working at ups delivering shoes and envelopes.