You tell me, is this the right direction to take for your children and grandchildren?

floridays

Biden, the jackass that will finally deliver my, our country to the bottom of the pit. My opinion only, anyone else have one?

On Tuesday, incoming President Joe Biden announced he would nominate transgender Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine (born Richard Levine) for assistant secretary of health.

levine, hhs.jpg

You can't make this
:poop:
up.

rod

Retired 22 years
Biden, the jackass that will finally deliver my, our country to the bottom of the pit. My opinion only, anyone else have one?

On Tuesday, incoming President Joe Biden announced he would nominate transgender Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine (born Richard Levine) for assistant secretary of health.

View attachment 325569

You can't make this
:poop:
up.
Someone needs to start impeachment hearings against Biden even before he take the oath. What a STUPID choice for Sec. of Health. Right off the bat you know this things brain isn't healthy.

wilberforce15

A fat man who thinks he's a woman....who also removed his own mother from a nursing home before sending covid-bombs into the nursing homes in PA.

Non sequitur

Every minority male take a good long look at you future doctor. I'm sure he has a professional bedside manner.
Why did you vote for this? We didn't know!