10/13 Democratic Debate

rickyb

An idiot.

I hope if Sanders pulls off a miracle and wins, he raises Seth's tax rate to 90%.

That would be justice.

sanders is probably gonna save capitalism from itself, and maybe they get some expansion of worker controlled cooperatives, the obvious alternative to capitalism. the way things are goin in america, you will have civil unrest if nothing changes. its cool that the populace is cluing in to anti establishment candidates like donald trump and bernie sanders.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
sanders is probably gonna save capitalism from itself, and maybe they get some expansion of worker controlled cooperatives, the obvious alternative to capitalism. the way things are goin in america, you will have civil unrest if nothing changes. its cool that the populace is cluing in to anti establishment candidates like donald trump and bernie sanders.
Or maybe best case scenario we get another president who can't accomplish anything because he doesn't have support of congress.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I didn't watch much of the debate, but it appears Donald Trump was the winner. The man wasn't even on the stage and is still kicking ass. Go Donald Go!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/10/14/trump-picked-more-followers-during-debate-all-dems-combined

CRSiHkaU8AAjhTR.jpg
Guilty. I added Trump.

newfie

A fact is just that. If one were to disagree with the truth, wouldn't that make him a fool?

If one were to distort the truth, wouldn't that make him a liar?

You didn't answer the question. If the truth was one that supported the conservative position would you accept the answer?