10 pt. commentary & 5 seeing habits... At Walmart?

S

selfcancelsignal

Yes! Just got home from grocery shopping w/ the wife at our local SuperWalmart & must admit, to avoid getting hurt or gasp killed, I felt like I needed to start reciting both of the above. There was def. a lotta look left right left! Good effkin grief!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes! Just got home from grocery shopping w/ the wife at our local SuperWalmart & must admit, to avoid getting hurt or gasp killed, I felt like I needed to start reciting both of the above. There was def. a lotta look left right left! Good effkin grief!
Parking lots are terrible. All parking should be back in.

If you had told me that ten years ago I would of said learn how to drive old bastard. But I have seen the light.

S

selfcancelsignal

If you had told me that ten years ago I would of said learn how to drive old bastard. But I have seen the light.
I shoulda been more specific. I'm talking about walking around w/ the cart shopping inside. Haha.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Exact reason I park all the way out. Rather just walk

Cementups

Box Monkey

I leave myself an out in the 90% of the parking spots I use, but if you are buying a bulk amount of items you almost have to pull in nose first. Otherwise it's harder to get the stuff in the back of the car. Especially if the guy who parked behind you parked so close you can't get the tailgate of your SUV open.

S

selfcancelsignal

Just another reason not to go to Walmart.
Had to use up the $100 gift card we got for Christmas. Went after we ate at Texas Roadhouse, where the bad service is a whole other story. I usually go early on a Sat. or Sun. morning when few are at Walmart. The wife hates going most of the time anyway.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Texas Roadhouse here has excellent customer service. My son and I go whenever he is in town----we both love the rolls and will usually go through 3-4 baskets. It may also help that he knows half the waitstaff and graduated with one of the managers.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Rottenecards_1005898_trwrdbhq5h.png

Future

Victory Ride
The Texas Roadhouse here has excellent customer service. My son and I go whenever he is in town----we both love the rolls and will usually go through 3-4 baskets. It may also help that he knows half the waitstaff and graduated with one of the managers.
You scoundrel....you dont take Rowdy with you???? For shame!

upsman68

My daughter works as a server at Texas RH while home from college. She brings those rolls home after every shift.
She also makes great tips. She brought home over 200 bucks last Friday night. Not bad.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The TR opens at 4 during the week----when I asked why (I deliver there) they said that it is because they primarily use college students for their help. The only gripe I have is that they hire so many of them and then severely limit their hours.

I have never had a bad customer service experience at Texas Roadhouse.

bill blutnach

the walmart is a state owned grocery store where you must recite the propaganda?

Cementups

Box Monkey
One of life's great mysteries....no one admits to shopping at Walmart yet their parking lot is always packed.

I try to avoid Walmart personally but they have the largest toy selection outside of ToysRUs. I buy a lot of Lego's and TRU up charges their Legos by 15% or more so the next best option is Walmart.
We have two Wamarts close to us. One is like the ones you see on People of Walmart videos/pics. The other is much nicer and calmer. Easy in and out there.