19,999 posts

P

pickup

Oh my gawd, he's sitting on the can, getting ready to push out the 20,000th post. Is he consitipated? Is he holding back?

When and where will the 20,000th post land?

P

pickup

Come on Upstate, you like the attention. If not, then why are letting the next post hang in the air like a new year's eve ball?

P

pickup

Oh my gawd, he's sitting on the can, getting ready to push out the 20,000th post. Is he consitipated? Is he holding back?

When and where will the 20,000 post land?

And who , if anyone , might it land upon? I am hoping it is YOUNOTME

P

pickup

Well, well, well, the new and improved upstate. Such an informative helpful post, backed up by personal experience. Not a denigrating word about anyone too. I am so impressed that I won't even point out the misspelled word in the post.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Regardless, 20,000 posts, this is an accomplishment.

Love, hate, dislike or agree, face it, so many would not have an opinion of a BC member - if they did not read the posts.

Remember, we choose to be BC members.

Many of us have things in our life that we keep to ourself, private, internal demons or desires.

I know of one BC member attending a very important Wedding - which I feel he knows, the next time his family gathers will to be celebrate a lost loved one and his cherished partner.

Like I have said before and I will say again...BC is a gift.

Cheryl created a safe place for us to come and relax, vent, share, complain, flirt, cry, laugh, and communicate.
Cheryl, a UPSer daughter and later a UPSer wife...

In this world of social media and the insane need to be connected via Facebook, twitter, skype and cellphones...we have BC.

We are all connected because of UPS.
We are connected because we stop at the Cafe.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Very most excellent post above. Very insightful. We get hired, face it we are special, not everyone gets in or stays. And the same here. While we may disagree on politics, we all have the same inner workings. And we all have our trials and tribulations. I share all of mine, lol, some just let it out in other ways, but we share, and that is special...

curiousbrain

UPS is the Special Forces of delivery people. Many try, only a few make it:salute:

Staff Sergeant Barry Sadler - Ballad Of The Green Berets - YouTube

100 men/women will try someday... only three win the brown uniform.

We have a new hire in the building where I am employed; I told the soup who is responsible for training him to be very up front with them: the attrition rate is very high, the work is very hard, the pay can be very low, but the benefits are very nice.

They say they want to be a driver; they say want to load trucks; they say they asked for preload.

Too soon to tell.

To the previous posters point, I agree; management, union, whatever ... the best people I have ever had the privilege to work next to are right here. UPS is a meat-grinder, but for those who make it through, have nothing to be ashamed of.