2 drivers with same seniority date

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ours has been a day apart for the past few years now. They have been hiring everyone in groups for a while. They'd make 10 guys RPCD's and they would each have a FT seniority one day apart based on their part time start date. Been that way for about 5 or so years now
You keep stating based on PT seniority. Both drivers in this scenario are off the street………???
Not for nothing but it’s kind of :censored2:ing annoying Brah.

Capeche?

JustDeliverIt

You keep stating based on PT seniority. Both drivers in this scenario are off the street………???
Not for nothing but it’s kind of *ing annoying Brah.

Capeche?

Sorry to get your panties in a bunch, was just talking about how our seniority list has been chunks of days apart for a while now.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
In my building you go by PT seniority date if your FT dates are the same. Whoever started with the company first has seniority.
That’s how I am. Another driver and I have same ft date but I started part time 5 months before him so I have higher seniority

21Savage

Ours has been a day apart for the past few years now. They have been hiring everyone in groups for a while. They'd make 10 guys RPCD's and they would each have a FT seniority one day apart based on their part time start date. Been that way for about 5 or so years now
What if all off the street though. I share the same hire date with 4 other off the street hires that are all still here. 2 above me, 2 below me.

JustDeliverIt

What if all off the street though. I share the same hire date with 4 other off the street hires that are all still here. 2 above me, 2 below me.

We haven't had off the street to FT here yet so we'll see when it happens. Like some have said, sometimes it just comes down to who punched in first.

J.D. Hogg

Who is above the other? What is it determined by?

Both drivers were on a T-S schedule last week to cover for the 22.4 shortage.

This week one of them got moved to the M-friend schedule. They both have the same seniority date.

Both off the street hires
In my building, the employee who kisses sup's buttocks will have higher seniority.

It's ironic that the behind is what gets some people out in front.