2 men arrested in connection with armed robbery of UPS driver

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
2 men arrested in connection with armed robbery of UPS driver - Local 10

Robbery occurred Aug. 16 in abandoned church parking lot, police say

Two men have been arrested following the Aug. 16 armed robbery of a UPS driver in El Portal, authorities announced Wednesday.

Tenarick Eugene Taylor and Chuvez Lorrick Hannibel, both 21, and from Miami, were taken into custody Aug. 29.

According to El Portal police, the victim was eating lunch in his UPS truck in the rear parking lot of an abandoned church at 205 NE 87th St., as he commonly did once most of the packages had been delivered, when the duo pulled into the parking lot in a Dodge Charger and approached the truck.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Thank God for stupid criminals. I hope these guys get put away for a long time. That could have been any of us. I know I’ve taken lunch in my truck in church parking lots many times.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Obamas kids at it again
I always thought I had some intelligence, I just play stupid on tv, but I really have no idea how to take that comment.

Are you trying to make a joke about Obama's politics or are you making a joke about the suspects being black like Obama?

or, and this is a big one....

are you just totally stereotyping and being racist?

rod

Retired 22 years
I always thought I had some intelligence, I just play stupid on tv, but I really have no idea how to take that comment.

Are you trying to make a joke about Obama's politics or are you making a joke about the suspects being black like Obama?

You don't know about Obamas kids?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Try Googling something before making assumptions. SMH

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You don't know about Obamas kids?
No, that's why I'm asking.
Try Googling something before making assumptions. SMH
The Extraordinary Life of Barack Obama’s Imaginary Son

Once again, Barack Obama’s imaginary son has found himself unfairly in trouble with the law. If you recall, his imaginary son was also shot by an imaginary neighborhood watch guard in the same style as Trayvon Martin. But Obama’s imaginary son is plucky and resilient and has lived a hard life in the hood so he keeps bouncing back.

In his life, Obama’s imaginary son has been shot at, concussed out of football, and racially profiled. Yet he keeps picking himself up and carrying on. Obama’s imaginary son should be an example to us all. No matter what kind of imaginary circumstances we find ourselves in, we can continue on with our imaginary lives.

President Obama, however, also should look inward and ask why his imaginary son continues to put himself in these situations. Perhaps it is also his own failings as an imaginary parent. Maybe his imaginary son is trying to rebel against the pressures that come with being the first imaginary son of the United States. Perhaps the President can get him some better-fitting clothes and tell him to stay in school instead of having constant run-ins with imaginary police.

Obama himself has been racially profiled so much in his life that, in order to relate to the struggles in Ferguson, he has to cite an imaginary person out of thin air to prove it. Obama’s American story apparently isn’t overcoming an absent father, being raised by loving grandparents, attending Columbia and Harvard Universities, and becoming President of the United States.

scooby0048

Once again, Barack Obama’s imaginary son has found himself unfairly in trouble with the law. If you recall, his imaginary son was also shot by an imaginary neighborhood watch guard in the same style as Trayvon Martin. But Obama’s imaginary son is plucky and resilient and has lived a hard life in the hood so he keeps bouncing back.

In his life, Obama’s imaginary son has been shot at, concussed out of football, and racially profiled. Yet he keeps picking himself up and carrying on. Obama’s imaginary son should be an example to us all. No matter what kind of imaginary circumstances we find ourselves in, we can continue on with our imaginary lives.

President Obama, however, also should look inward and ask why his imaginary son continues to put himself in these situations. Perhaps it is also his own failings as an imaginary parent. Maybe his imaginary son is trying to rebel against the pressures that come with being the first imaginary son of the United States. Perhaps the President can get him some better-fitting clothes and tell him to stay in school instead of having constant run-ins with imaginary police.

Obama himself has been racially profiled so much in his life that, in order to relate to the struggles in Ferguson, he has to cite an imaginary person out of thin air to prove it. Obama’s American story apparently isn’t overcoming an absent father, being raised by loving grandparents, attending Columbia and Harvard Universities, and becoming President of the United States.

Well, I must have been living under a rock all these years because until I read this article you posted, I have never ever heard this rhetoric before.

Thanks for posting it.

scooby0048

It took you over a minute to type this sentence after I spoonfed you! SMH
Yeah dick, it did. Responding to you instantaneously is not high on my priority list. I have a beautiful wife that is parading her ass around here that occupies my eyes and my time. So keep on shakin your head.

How much time did that response take?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yeah dick, it did. Responding to you instantaneously is not high on my priority list. I have a beautiful wife that is parading her ass around here that occupies my eyes and my time. So keep on shakin your head.

How much time did that response take?
Not long enough ... send pictures of wife please!

scooby0048

After reading this, I Googled Obama's kids again and I found no reference to any of this. Went back to the site where it was posted, interesting site to say the least.

Still, I feel ignorant though that I cannot see the correlation between Rod's comment and this article referring to imaginary circumstances claimed by Obama, and the two ACTUAL living suspects they have arrested in the article posted by the OP.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
After reading this, I Googled Obama's kids again and I found no reference to this any of this. Went back to the site where it was posted, interesting site to say the least.

Still, I feel ignorant though that I cannot see the correlation between Rod's comment and this article referring to imaginary circumstances claimed by Obama, and the two ACTUAL living suspects they have arrested in the article posted by the OP.
Dude!
Obama referred to Travon and some other kid (Michael Brown?) with "that could have been my son ..." during his speeches about these incidents.

Obama on Travon - This is on The Obama White House site.