• Chargers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bolts

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
D

Dis-organized Labor

I think the Rams will sweep.

I haven't really paid much attention, but are they doing pretty good this year?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's 5:00 somewhere! So here's to a Chargers - Pats Colts- Jets weekend next week.....:peaceful:

That's also the way I see it shaping up. The Jets impressed me yesterday but will be no match for Peyton. Losing Welker is really going to hurt and your Bolts should win but I gotta take the Colts over the Bolts.

Cardinals will win this afternoon. Cowboys/Vikings should be a good one--Vikings. The Saints will wake up just in time for the playoffs and will beat both the Cardinals and Vikings.

Colts 41

Saints 38

The Who will put on a great halftime show.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
The difference I see between the Colts and Bolts is that B comes before C in the Alphabet:wink2:
But at least the Bolts can pull its starters and still manage a win they have more depth and IMO Rivers has more targets to pass to--neither have a running game.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I don't think anyone wants to play the either Cowboys or the Packers right now. I think the Cards are gonna get steamrolled this afternoon and the Saints and Vikings will both be one and done next weekend. Last night's jailhouse beat down of the Eagles made my season, anything the Boys do after that is just icing on the cake :happy2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am sitting here stunned at the beatdown my Patriots are getting. It's 21-0 in the first quarter with the Ravens getting ready to kick the field goal to make it 24-0.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am sitting here stunned at the beatdown my Patriots are getting. It's 21-0 in the first quarter with the Ravens getting ready to kick the field goal to make it 24-0.

Be very afraid.
I need New England to take out The Ravens.

Nevermore
Thus quoth the raven, nevermore
And still the raven remains in my room
No matter how much i implore
No words can soothe him
No prayer remove him
And i must hear for evermore
Quoth the raven, nevermore
Thus quoth the raven
Nevermore

[video=youtube;fSQz_LQ6Kak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQz_LQ6Kak[/video]

P

pickup

I saw what happened to pat brady that many wish would happen to aj: he got stripped.

this one is for you, aj. Best that I could come up with . Crowd reaction is great though

[video=youtube;vciEDI3dD8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vciEDI3dD8I[/video]

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Oooh come on, you have great assets. Why not strip you? :happy-very:

Did we stop talking about Football?

You want my clothing to come off?

Please don't mix clothing removal with NFL playoffs...my brain circuits can not handle the overload.

(Neked football.....what a concept?)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Did we stop talking about Football?

You want my clothing to come off?

Please don't mix clothing removal with NFL playoffs...my brain circuits can not handle the overload.

(Neked football.....what a concept?)
Well you certainly wouldn't have any problem scoring. The guys would be standing around with their tongues hanging, going OKAY!!!!!!!!!!:happy-very: