2013 US budget: ‘difficult cuts’ for Americans, jackpot for Israel

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm sure Moreluck has it right, and US prisons are just filled up with Islamic people ! Those most dangerous in the world.
Yet, they all not known for basic crime, shootings, drug dealing, or even having gang affilations. Not even in the sex trade. :(
Show me where I said the US prisons are filled with Islamic people!!!!

wkmac

The Israeli Plot to Murder a Former United States Senator

[SIZE=-1]James Abourezk represented South Dakota in the U.S. House of Representatives from 1971 to 1973 and in the U.S. Senate from 1973 to 1979. He is the author of numerous articles and books, including Advise & Dissent: Memoirs of South Dakota and the U.S. Senate. CNI asked Mr. Abourezk about his experiences with the Israel Lobby while he served in Congress. In his response he told of an Israeli plot against him in whch the US press has displayed no interest. Below is his description of this and other incidents:

[/SIZE]

Just_another_day_at_work

Paul bots never cease to amaze me with their level of antisemitism. When listening to talk radio better than 50% of them get cut off when they go into their anti-zionist rants. Personally I believe a lot of you(meaning blind ron paul supporters) would be giggling like school girls the day pictures are published of that ominous mushroom cloud hanging over Tel Aviv. Sure one can make the case that one reason the U.S. backs Israel so fiercely is due to business interests in the region, but I believe it goes deeper than that. I think its more based on the principle that you simply back up your allies no matter what because what good is an alliance between two nations if both are not willing to fight in order to fend off their adversaries. Israel is a small country based in a highly contested part of the world where all its neighbors hate it with a passion and want nothing more than to see it wiped off the face of the earth. We know this because countries like Iran have made this very statement. They are our ally therefore we will support them militarily in order to help maintain their existance. I personally find nothing wrong with that.
Question please.
What did Israel help the US with?

Other than controlling political parties here, the media, determine our foreign policy in the middle east and it's not about hating a race or religion, but why should we send aid for them or anybody when we are BROKE.
In that region the only interest that the US has are the countries with oil.
I understand that there is some coalition/alliance in between the secret societies and higher political powers between these two nations, and that their history is sad and unfortunate and I feel sorry for that.
We supposed to have international laws that apply to Israel, US and any other nations like Iran too. Now there is a problem with Iran as the media pushes it(you know who controls it), fine, we want to inspect their nuclear arsenal and beat the war drums. I really do think some of the middle east leaders are insane, no doubt about that, but to think by bombing them is going to have a resolution in the future... Well yes our future will get determined by that, because the war on terror has come home, sweet home. Never seen that coming.
As for Ron Paul, there was a Jewish republican debate that they didn't invite him(if I remember right), the reasoning was that he is EXTREMIST, that's what they said. It's like are you freakin kidding me, just because you want diplomacy over war and not pro Israeli foreign policy and no foreign aids at all, for that now days you called extremist?
Now why shouldn't we inspect Israel's arsenal? Supposedly 300 of them, we don't know for sure. Rules and international laws should apply to everyone including Iran or China, Russia, Pakistan. To me it is just sad that humanity trying to develop these super weapons for against each other, because if we continue like little kids on this planet, I will be the last generation to live.
Of course the media/government can come clean if they just tell the TRUTH why the hell we need another war for, instead of feeding lies and conditioning us about Iran for the past decade. What are we going to do if one day Russia will threat Israel?! Because with this conflict that could be the very next one...
As for mushroom clouds it was the same with Iraq, yep you got it it was NADA, zero there. But I am more than open to other stories about these BS wars, because I really don't want to believe that we are going into countries in the middle east just to kill and ruin them and of course spread freedom around and for oil.

wkmac

Actually old farts or young farts have little to do with it but rather it's people who are not afraid to think and ask the serious and hard questions.