2020 MIP

truth be told

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Everyone knew what you where signing up for. Work hard and get paid a living wage with job security, benefits and a pension for you and your family. You are not unemployed and trying to support your family at age 50.

DaveA

Word on the street is to expect the same, if not more, than last year. Last year was 125%!

Great job, partners!!! Lets close out the fourth quarter with a home run. It's going to be a tough December for sure given that no one wants to work!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Word on the street is to expect the same, if not more, than last year. Last year was 125%!

Great job, partners!!! Lets close out the fourth quarter with a home run. It's going to be a tough December for sure given that no one wants to work!
This was true last year when Trump bux were still being doled out

now we are simply not paying what the market dictates the work is worth + inflation is ruining the labor market

Last edited:

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Word on the street is management better suck it up and take what is given. Stockholders must be paid and we are going to trim the fat again. Don't plan on that Disney vacation this time. Better learn to live on your salary. Bahahahahahaha.

JR Ewing

Word on the street is management better suck it up and take what is given. Stockholders must be paid and we are going to trim the fat again. Don't plan on that Disney vacation this time. Better learn to live on your salary. Bahahahahahaha.
I didn’t think there was any more fat to trim from my view.