2020 MIP

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Word on the street is management better suck it up and take what is given. Stockholders must be paid and we are going to trim the fat again. Don't plan on that Disney vacation this time. Better learn to live on your salary. Bahahahahahaha.
Another "I heard that ...." cause another non-management said blah, blah so it must be true.

On another note that $1.02 dividend is real!

DaveA

Run by idiots? LOL. I hope they continue to do what they are doing and anyone in the union should as well. Record profits and it allows us all to get our slice of the pie. I can't think of a better position to be in when they start negotiations for the next contract.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Run by idiots? LOL. I hope they continue to do what they are doing and anyone in the union should as well. Record profits and it allows us all to get our slice of the pie. I can't think of a better position to be in when they start negotiations for the next contract.
So what happened last contract?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Literally every large company had record profits, UPS was nothing special

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Ups always holds a grudge on our slice of the pie. Too bad they have to pay the ones that do the work.

worldwide

Literally every large company had record profits, UPS was nothing special
compare with UPS' direct competitor...why didn't they have record profits like every large company?

UPS outperforms its peer on trailing twelve-month EBIT and bottom line performance on a quarterly basis. It increased its EBIT by 15.36% year over year, while FDX experienced negative growth of -10.68%. Finally, UPS increased its bottom line by 19.01% in the same quarter last year, while FDX reported a negative -6.14% YoY.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
compare with UPS' direct competitor...why didn't they have record profits like every large company?

UPS outperforms its peer on trailing twelve-month EBIT and bottom line performance on a quarterly basis. It increased its EBIT by 15.36% year over year, while FDX experienced negative growth of -10.68%. Finally, UPS increased its bottom line by 19.01% in the same quarter last year, while FDX reported a negative -6.14% YoY.
UPS's direct competitor is Amazon; FedEx made a bad bet with Ground so comparing them is a joke