21st Century Concentration Camps in China, North Korea ... and the USA?

El Correcto

god is dead
Seriously is gross how democrats shovel all this on republicans. Who started the camps? What ruling resulted in children being separated? What group sued to obtain that ruling? Read a single article that isn’t democrat propaganda. This is all set up for de facto open borders from the bench, Trump had the balls to step on this political land mine and start a dialogue on this moving towards a compromise.

BrownArmy

Seriously is gross how democrats shovel all this on republicans. Who started the camps? What ruling resulted in children being separated? What group sued to obtain that ruling? Read a single article that isn’t democrat propaganda. This is all set up for de facto open borders from the bench, Trump had the balls to step on this political land mine and start a dialogue on this moving towards a compromise.

Wait for it...

Wrong.

newfie

Glad to help you out! I wouldn't want you to be a Holocaust denier.
They are Retention Centers.
Retention Centers are where the 'applicants' are held during the processing of their request to relocate to the USA. They are allowed to go back to Mexico or their country of origin if they desire.
They are held at the Retention Center until their application is processed.

Concentration Camps are where people are transported their against their will and held against their will and they cannot go back from whence they came. They are not fed well, if at all and their death is a goal of the government.

I am twice stunned

first to see AOC make such a stupid comment though I should expect it

two to see someone on this message board actually endorse such stupidity

next someone will try to quote the liberal 9th court to jusity their stupidity.

it appears we really do need to improve our educational system.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I am twice stunned

two to see someone on this message board actually endorse such stupidity .

Not only did AOC make that statement she doubled down and defended saying it.

It will be fine

I am twice stunned

two to see someone on this message board actually endorse such stupidity

next someone will try to quote the liberal 9th court to jusity their stupidity.

The Trump administration is arguing to the 9th circuit that the children he kidnapped shouldn’t be given soap or toothbrushes. Does it really matter what we call these camps? Isn’t their existence the problem that needs addressing?

vantexan

The Trump administration is arguing to the 9th circuit that the children he kidnapped shouldn’t be given soap or toothbrushes. Does it really matter what we call these camps? Isn’t their existence the problem that needs addressing?
Yes, we should build the wall and change asylum laws so that we don't incentivize people to risk their lives coming here.