22.4 bids going up in my building

22.4 bids are up. 50 new jobs in my building is this the end for rpcd? We will be 8 and gate now? Thanks just wondering y’all thoughts
How many routes do you have in your building? Do you really think your building will support 50 new driving jobs? My building has been on a hiring spree for 2 years now and we are still short regular FT drivers let alone trying to hire 22.4 drivers.

542thruNthru

22.4 bids are up. 50 new jobs in my building is this the end for rpcd? We will be 8 and gate now? Thanks just wondering y’all thoughts

Screenshot_20190817-164328_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Here....
NATIONAL MASTER UNITED PARCEL SERVICE AGREEMENT

You obviously need it.

truckofdreams

How many routes do you have in your building? Do you really think your building will support 50 new driving jobs? My building has been on a hiring spree for 2 years now and we are still short regular FT drivers let alone trying to hire 22.4 drivers.
About 300 plus routes but we are sending about 50 to a new building being built and starts October 1st. So with 50 new 22.4 seems like 8 and gate/skate was wondering everyone else thoughts. I actually enjoy the ot. My goal is to retire at 60.

About 300 plus routes but we are sending about 50 to a new building being built and starts October 1st. So with 50 new 22.4 seems like 8 and gate/skate was wondering everyone else thoughts. I actually enjoy the ot. My goal is to retire at 60.
I could not imagine 300+ routes all coming out of one building. My building has about a 1/3 that leaving every morning and it is a giant cluster foxtrot. We have so many red tag package cars that we are using rentals and two tripping package cars. Our biggest problem is getting everything delivered without going over 60 hours a week.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I could not imagine 300+ routes all coming out of one building. My building has about a 1/3 that leaving every morning and it is a giant cluster foxtrot. We have so many red tag package cars that we are using rentals and two tripping package cars. Our biggest problem is getting everything delivered without going over 60 hours a week.
Sounds very professional.

truckofdreams

Local police stop traffic every morning and let us all out. The saying here goes if you see a cop don’t stop. They stop all lanes for both sides and each center start 5 min apart 8:55 9 9:05 Im just hoping 37.66 an hour will be about 1200 take home. Will give all of us more family time .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Local police stop traffic every morning and let us all out. The saying here goes if you see a cop don’t stop. They stop all lanes for both sides and each center start 5 min apart 8:55 9 9:05 Im just hoping 37.66 an hour will be about 1200 take home. Will give all of us more family time .
You need to up your 401k.

542thruNthru

We have 300 routes in my building. Start times range from 840 - 915. Never have any problem getting in or out.

truckofdreams

You need to up your 401k.
How much more it’s already 10% about 220-250 a week. Like I said I don’t mind the ot was just wondering when all these 22.4 come will we be all 8 and gate. That’s why I’m hoping at least 1200 take home if it’s 40 hours a week. Right now it’s about 1400-1600 take home with 53-56 hours.

542thruNthru

How much more it’s already 10% about 220-250 a week. Like I said I don’t mind the ot was just wondering when all these 22.4 come will we be all 8 and gate. That’s why I’m hoping at least 1200 take home if it’s 40 hours a week. Right now it’s about 1400-1600 take home with 53-56 hours.

This will depend on your supplmental language for 22.4s. We have 22.4s here and no ones hours have been cut. Actually about 90% of the building is on 9.5 and they are filing because they are going over.