22.4 rights.

My center just recently started Saturday delivery. I am one of the first 22.4 combo drivers to be hired. I was told that if they made me work preload, they could force me to come in for the local sort that afternoon to get my guaranteed 8 hours. Are they allowed to make me work 5-6 hours and then make me go home and come all the back to get my full 8?

My center just recently started Saturday delivery. I am one of the first 22.4 combo drivers to be hired. I was told that if they made me work preload, they could force me to come in for the local sort that afternoon to get my guaranteed 8 hours. Are they allowed to make me work 5-6 hours and then make me go home and come all the back to get my full 8?
If a split your shift you can have no longer than a 90 minute lunch break

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You’ll never work preload , you’ll be driving and getting crushed with work.
✊🧔

Cloud

If 22.4s are guaranteed 8 hours but they change it to "code 5" if you work less than 8 hours...isn't that violating the contract?

542thruNthru

sketch-1632368026250.jpg

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
You’ll never work preload , you’ll be driving and getting crushed with work.
✊🧔
And one more thing … He will never be an RPCD 😤🤬