3 years loading 1 truck. Why?

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Being a bad/good loader or unloader will effect if you pass the driving test when you do have enough seniority to bid a driving job. Center managers talk to the preload or hub about what kind of employee the next driver candidate is. Not all about seniority.

I suspect this is the exact reason I am a driver now. I had a backing accident in my 30 days qualification period and they still passed me. 4 years safe driving now. The sups in the sort aisle helped me out, the center manager told me that he was given word that I was the best sorter they had. So glad he was willing to give me a chance despite my accident.

I've been loading the same truck for over 3 years now and I've never been sent to another truck unless we were understaffed, which is rare - usually they bring in temps or unloaders. Seeing all the new hires and other loaders constantly being sent to other trucks has me worried that other supervisors don't want me on their PD. Or, maybe I'm the only one that can do this truck properly. Anyway, I'm thinking about trying to move up, but I'm worried that if the former is the case and I've been "blacklisted" from other trucks, maybe that would have an impact on trying to become, say, a driver or supervisor.

What do you all think?
It's because you are the best.