30 day progression

rod

Retired 22 years
Do WHAT EVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO QUALIFY---after qualifying you can start going by the book. I doubt anyone going strictly by the book could ever qualify.

Peets01

UPDATE: So my center manager has told me I am now 4/5 days scratched since this last week I had 8 1/2 hour planned days with roughly 180 stops per day (not including pick ups). I asked him on Saturday how have I been doing since I'm now on day 29 of my 30 and he just said "keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine. I guess I'm making it after all.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
UPDATE: So my center manager has told me I am now 4/5 days scratched since this last week I had 8 1/2 hour planned days with roughly 180 stops per day (not including pick ups). I asked him on Saturday how have I been doing since I'm now on day 29 of my 30 and he just said "keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine. I guess I'm making it after all.
180 stops with pickups is 8.5 hrs. Lol.

Zowert

Once you make it to your last week of your 30 there is a good chance you’ll qualify. If you’re pure trash, they’re not gonna keep you around. I’d say you made it.