31$ de frai d'union (walker)

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I remember that song and I think the girl was his real girlfriend at the time. Britt something or ruther. She was a supermodel or something. Can't think of her name.
Britt Eklund
image.jpeg

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Monkeybutt-
Rod Stewart's song, "Tonight's the Night" had a French woman speaking seductively in French at the end.

All these years I've wondered what she said.

If you can't post it then PM me.
Thanks.
And I should note that I what I wrote about the song is just what I remember about the translation. I didn't translate it like you asked but @Monkey Butt has a way better grasp of the language than I do. He might be able to clarify it better.

scooby0048

I tried to goggle it and found nothing....that's why I asked people who seem to speak French.
Alot of what she says is hard to understand but my French is very rusty and I am going by what I remember of what I heard the translation to be. @Monkey Butt seems quite literate in French and I bet he would be able to give the answer alot clearer than mine.

scooby0048

Yeah I don't remember Scooby Do and Shaggyy speaking French when I was a kid...
So you are just making crap up. Is that what you are saying?
Well they did in Canada. What do you think they aired that in France and Scooby spoke English? NOT!

Besides, this Scooby's grandma used to speak to us all in French so we learned it. We knew she was piissed when she spoke English to us.

rod

Retired 22 years
And I should note that I what I wrote about the song is just what I remember about the translation. I didn't translate it like you asked but @Monkey Butt has a way better grasp of the language than I do. He might be able to clarify it better.

Butt monkey is fooling you. The only thing he speaks fluently is Georgia hillbilly.