bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
generation-of-idiots-einstein-quote.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Wasn't it in the movie Independents Day that the secret to bringing down the invading aliens was broadcast in Morse Code

rod

Retired 22 years
Taking down the internet has become more of a threat than nuclear war. I'm a firm believer that eventually some hostile country will succeed in doing it to us and then we will be toast.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Taking down the internet has become more of a threat than nuclear war. I'm a firm believer that eventually some hostile country will succeed in doing it to us and then we will be toast.

Yep, because then the kids who are dependent on YouTube videos to show them how to do everything, will be clueless and helpless.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Wasn't it in the movie Independents Day that the secret to bringing down the invading aliens was broadcast in Morse Code

I saw the movie and I am resisting the idea of Googling the answer.
Instead, I will pull from my education and consider the impact of "Code Talkers on WWII."

rod

Retired 22 years
I saw the movie and I am resisting the idea of Googling the answer.
Instead, I will pull from my education and consider the impact of "Code Talkers on WWII."

A real example of not putting all your eggs in one basket-----true Heros they were

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Cursive handwriting shows discipline.
Learning and mastering is an accomplishment.
Paired with good penmanship is bonus.
What else do we learn under same instruction that eventually becomes so individual it is recognized in court?

My signature was FORGED. Forgery is a crime.

Does anyone want to collect baseball filled with X's?
Why does a kid stand in line and ask player to sign baseball?
What is an autograph?

rod

Retired 22 years
Cursive handwriting shows discipline.
Does anyone want to collect baseball filled with X's?
Why does a kid stand in line and ask player to sign baseball?
What is an autograph?

It used to be the only people who got ridiculed for bad penmanship were doctors writing a prescription but now days I bet you couldn't read 99 out of a hundred signatures.