DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I actually remember this thread.
It was a wife complaining that her husband was on the safety committee and supposedly was being told to take the temperature of employees entering the building and didn't feel safe doing it.

Could have had some fun with this one.

Back me up here fren.
You have my vote.

over9five

Staff member
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................