3rd Vote

C

chuchu

Take some theraflu. I've got big balls but I'm lasting the whole game. Calling a wildcat is irresponsible to your local. It could bankrupt it. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt my great great local. They are all my brothers but some are like an actual blood brother from another other. I hope it works out for those brothers in 804 but I'm not in the game of hurting my local and I got some big big balls chu. And as Bubblehead said I sometimes act like forest gump but I'm a little closer to genghis Kahn.
Friend, I didn't sanction their actions as contractually legal.
I'm just saying that if you don't stop the erosion on your watch....or at least TRY to stop it, the blame rests on you.
Shame on us.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Friend, I didn't sanction their actions as contractually legal.
I'm just saying that if you don't stop the erosion on your watch....or at least TRY to stop it, the blame rests on you.
Shame on us.
Let's agree to disagree. Hey do me a favor and think about voting yes ok brother. One of my teamster brothers is paying 385 a month for a perscription. Six month times 385 equals $2300 out of pocket. It this thing was over he'd have paid zero.

C

chuchu

Let's agree to disagree. Hey do me a favor and think about voting yes ok brother. One of my teamster brothers is paying 385 a month for a perscription. Six month times 385 equals $2300 out of pocket. It this thing was over he'd have paid zero.
Is that what he paid on the C6 plan?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Calling a wildcat is irresponsible to your local. It could bankrupt it. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt my great great local.

I doubt, there aren't many (here on the cafe) that don't applaud this solidarity.

But, understanding the totality of the action.... is a different story.

Although....

I want to see pas/edd/orion solve this problem....

With people hired off the street, to replace striking workers.

-Bug-

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If he was in my company plan, he would have NEVER paid anything.
This new "enhanced" plan will only offer him temporary relief, as our benefits will surely erode under what Hoffa characterises as an "unsustainable" plan.

O/C

I applaud your concern over your brother, but I do not think you are going to change too many votes for teamcare with this post. Why is his co-pay so high?

Stonefish

If he was in my company plan, he would have NEVER paid anything.
This new "enhanced" plan will only offer him temporary relief, as our benefits will surely erode under what Hoffa characterises as an "unsustainable" plan.

Read the whole letter:
They asked that the administration bend the law so that workers in so-called Taft-Hartley plans would be eligible for subsidies just like individuals on the new health care exchanges.
Can you post your current plan document or a link to a website showing the benefits you have?

C

chuchu

Is that what he paid on the C6 plan?
You know that if that was the C6 TeamCare plan, the people that voted down the first proposal got your plan "enhanced" and that's why the deductible reduced?
Correct me if I'm wrong. Its been a few months.

O/C

I doubt, there aren't many (here on the cafe) that don't applaud this solidarity.

But, understanding the totality of the action.... is a different story.

Although....

I want to see pas/edd/orion solve this problem....

With people hired off the street, to replace striking workers.

-Bug-
Seeing that myself with this new technology, the option to replace union workers has always been foremost on corporate's agenda. Sort of like the old "cold war" analogy who wants to push the first button. Besides stock value would go real south, it would be a silly game.

upschuck

The max out of pocket for a single prescription is $200 now, was this for more than one script? I've maxed out once, and that was when the doc sent too big of a prescription in and used it for over a year(still within exp date). Would be nice not to have to pay anything. Oh well.

If this is the same proposal as the previous one, I might have voted no just for the principle of it. I just wish both sides would come to an agreeable proposal that could be approved(without the fear mongering).

O/C

The max out of pocket for a single prescription is $200 now, was this for more than one script? I've maxed out once, and that was when the doc sent too big of a prescription in and used it for over a year(still within exp date). Would be nice not to have to pay anything. Oh well.

If this is the same proposal as the previous one, I might have voted no just for the principle of it. I just wish both sides would come to an agreeable proposal that could be approved(without the fear mongering).

It would end with a agreeable proposal that's the nutshell. Beginning to see some of the reasons why your local wants this Rider to pass, but there is the entire state to consider.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Read the whole letter:
They asked that the administration bend the law so that workers in so-called Taft-Hartley plans would be eligible for subsidies just like individuals on the new health care exchanges.
Can you post your current plan document or a link to a website showing the benefits you have?
I have read the letter in its entirety many times and the word "bend" isn't in it.
The crusp of the letter is over the frustration over broken promises in regards to union commitment to the Obama campaign and the ACA and it's failure to protect our Taft Hartley plan.
They were indeed asking for it to be amended, a request that has been categorically denied.
Republicans have delighted in this development.
As it stands today, Hoffa's statement is intact and implies that we are being place in an unsustainable plan.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I applaud your concern over your brother, but I do not think you are going to change too many votes for teamcare with this post. Why is his co-pay so high?
She has lupus. The meds are brand new and very very expensive. I have a great perscription plan but this kind of stuff evidently isn't covered.

C

chuchu

Yep but not anymore if you'd ratify this damn contract.
If we had ratified it in august she'd still be paying the big deductibles.
Is there no thankfulness to us for our stance?
Without us you lose and because of our backbone everyone got blessed.... for now.
It's like trying to rescue someone who is cussing at you for helping.

O/C

Without us you lose and because of our backbone everyone got blessed.... for now.
Can't argue with that fact.

Stonefish

You are my hero you SOB.
So now that we got that out of the way people want to talk about unity and sticking together but it's when it benefits them. We had an employee under that great company plan you guys want to keep that had cancer. He didn't file for disability within the 30 day window and his bills were in excess of $100,000 and that fine plan wouldn't pay the bills. He unfortunately passed away leaving his wife and children with those bills. Also under that superior plan his wife and children no longer have benefits under that superior plan because he is dead. It isn't that way under Central States TeamCare. There are several other examples I could bring up.

Way to help out your brothers and sister by wanting to keep that crap.

I like you and respect your opinion but this is bull and needs to stop so we can help some of the other members including the part-time employees you guys say you care about that are getting screw by the great company plan that keeps being discussed here.

C

chuchu

You are my hero you SOB.
So now that we got that out of the way people want to talk about unity and sticking together but it's when it benefits them. We had an employee under that great company plan you guys want to keep that had cancer. He didn't file for disability within the 30 day window and his bills were in excess of $100,000 and that fine plan wouldn't pay the bills. He unfortunately passed away leaving his wife and children with those bills. Also under that superior plan his wife and children no longer have benefits under that superior plan because he is dead. It isn't that way under Central States TeamCare. There are several other examples I could bring up.

Way to help out your brothers and sister by wanting to keep that crap.

I like you and respect your opinion but this is bull and needs to stop so we can help some of the other members including the part-time employees you guys say you care about that are getting screw by the great company plan that keeps being discussed here.
When you call me a SOB you don't insult me you insult my mother.
You're quite a man aren't you.
I've learned a long time ago that when someone stoops to name calling they have run out of answers.

It's not my fault that your friend didn't sign up for disability in time although I feel bad for his family and their loss of a Dad and husband.

It is not worth bringing up the real teamcare guidelines for even a wife to continue benefits after the members death and that, as we all know is not written in stone. There are conditions like not using out of network providers for several months prior to the day of death. Not one.

Enough with the arguing and dealing with duck and weave insults. You have lost my respect when you called my mother a bitch.

Game on.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
100 and 200 bucks is a big deductible. Fat chance. Wake up and face reality.