5 Gallon bucket of white paint + UPS truck equals ?????

Met a co-worker a few years ago for lunch only to find out that he had just had, what I thought, a funny encounter with a bucket of paint. He was driving down the road about to pass a pick up truck and noticed a 5 gal bucket laying in the other trucks path. He immediately took evasive action and backed off. The driver of the truck didnt and smacked the bucket causing it to explode and rooster tail everywhere. Needless to say, my co-worker, in his brand new, maybe 3 week old PC caught the worst of it all. It actually wasnt white paint, but I think it was like that stuff they use to paint over stucco. It really hardens when it sets, so he just so happened to be in front of a car wash. Anyways, enjoy!
IMG952408.jpg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Met a co-worker a few years ago for lunch only to find out that he had just had, what I thought, a funny encounter with a bucket of paint. He was driving down the road about to pass a pick up truck and noticed a 5 gal bucket laying in the other trucks path. He immediately took evasive action and backed off. The driver of the truck didnt and smacked the bucket causing it to explode and rooster tail everywhere. Needless to say, my co-worker, in his brand new, maybe 3 week old PC caught the worst of it all. It actually wasnt white paint, but I think it was like that stuff they use to paint over stucco. It really hardens when it sets, so he just so happened to be in front of a car wash. Anyways, enjoy!

Aw jeez! Glad it wasn't mine.

DougHeffernan

Just wondering did the driver get in trouble for not staying back to see it all. Or get the big picture...lol

You know he did.. A meteorite can fall out the sky and land on your PC and it would still be avoidable.
Well maybe not. Is he related to a division manager or runs 3 hours bonus?

rod

Retired 22 years

The only difference between this truck and the ones they run around here is that it is caked with white stuff---the ones that around here are caked with mud. A filthy truck is a filthy truck is a filthy truck. They all look like crap now days.

I've seen feeder equipment come in looking like that except in red. They be trucking along and someone near them will blast a deer and the overspray gets all over.