50% MIP, 12k employees being cut

You really like to post antisemitism.
1648855428805.jpg

anonymous23456

So the Market is breaking records, unemployment is at record lows. UPS is doing bad. I will take Biden over that traitor 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.
When your neighbors lose their jobs, it is a recession. When you lose your job, it is a depression.

Biden is doing AOK. After 46 years of doing nothing for paycheck and sudden found new wealth (millions filed for income tax), he doesn't think it is bad at all.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The work was not the problem, the getting spit on and stuff thrown at you by the strikers followed by abusive sups who screamed at us daily for coming in and bailing you guys out was the problem. Go ahead and bring that “Auntie Carol” attitude and we can find out how many hours you guys can work in a row trying to get through a literal mountain of packages like last time when Corporate refuses to show up after several days of that abuse.

So the Market is breaking records, unemployment is at record lows. UPS is doing bad. I will take Biden over that traitor 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

:hesaidsmiley:

OrionIsDaddy

She did also mention that the 12k would be worldwide. I'm sure the vast majority will be domestic jobs, but will at least somewhat mitigate the impact here. We have a FT on-road and 5 other PT sups to manage a small center with 33 drivers. I'm sure the model is the same in a ton of other places. We should cut 2 just in our building, no one knows what they even do.

That doesn’t seem too outrageous

The ORS is basically the manager then 2 preload, 2 oms, 1 local sort

ManInBrown

If Americans have balls, we would have had general strike shutting down the country and hold all Wall Street and politicians accountable.
I actually think this will happen one day. We’ll all be dead but it will eventually happen. People are sick and tired of all the government BS, add in platforms like X where people are 1000x more informed than they were in the past. I think the US government will be overthrown sometime in the next couple hundred years.

RangerMan06

I actually think this will happen one day. We’ll all be dead but it will eventually happen. People are sick and tired of all the government BS, add in platforms like X where people are 1000x more informed than they were in the past. I think the US government will be overthrown sometime in the next couple hundred years.
It won't be nearly that long.