5Oyr mortgage option for drivers?

Over70irregs

Have your credit tight. It is a premium leverage hold today. A job at Brown is another plus on the stability side. Cut debt. Continue to stack cash. Watch car debt it’s a biggie. Prices are falling and will continue to fall. Printer will go brrr again they have no choice. Wait for it….

Over70irregs

Lol. Study
1657195991374.png

Dhydratd

. …Watch car debt it’s a biggie.
This is key!
My wise father once told me “If you pay more than $500/month for something it better have a sidewalk leading up to its front door.”
I took his advise and have never spent more than $25k for a new car. $237/month for my Tacoma was the highest my car payments ever got and I paid it off early. Both of our cars are paid off now and have been for over 5 years.
I hear some of these young drivers in my center now talking about $600-$800 car payments and I just cringe!

Over70irregs

This is key!
My wise father once told me “If you pay more than $500/month for something it better have a sidewalk leading up to its front door.”
I took his advise and have never spent more than $25k for a new car. $237/month for my Tacoma was the highest my car payments ever got and I paid it off early. Both of our cars are paid off now and have been for over 5 years.
I hear some of these young drivers in my center now talking about $600-$800 car payments and I just cringe!
Guys with high car notes don’t hold long on strike lines. They crater. Take note…….

Over70irregs

That was one of the reasons delivery drivers used when they crossed the line in 97. While PTers walked the line.
I’ve talked to union reps about pushing savings program deductions. Or have endorsed credit unions setup outside hubs for payroll deductions. Let the word get out we are preparing our members. All I got were blank stares. That’s when I knew it was fixed and done. Go enjoy your management LV golf buddies. ….