8 Votes

texan

To all who have opinions, and do not vote. 8 votes separated the winner and second place in Iowa.
Think about that.

texan

poke.gif
Chairman of the Iowa Republican, Matt Strawn, announced Romney got 30,015 votes and Santorum
received 30,007 votes out of a record turnout of 122,255.

NBC Politics - Romney edges past Santorum in Iowa caucuses photo finish

klein

Für Meno :)
Costed Romney $10 Million in Iowa for those 8 extra votes (sani only spent $12 (twelve) dollars companing there) !!!

klein

Für Meno :)
I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of that religiosly white shirt ! That's who you want ?
That white shirt goes ugly with his grey hair, too. !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of that religiosly white shirt ! That's who you want ?
That white shirt goes ugly with his grey hair, too. !
So now your a stylist too?
Years from now, all anyone will want to know is....who won? Not "how many votes did they win by?" The white shirt isn't religious. It's a dress shirt like what any man wears when they're an executive.

He put 'minimal' effort into the state and still won it. Rick put his entire energy into the state and only came in second and will go downhill from here. He will now be the one under the microscope.

A win is a win !!

wkmac

To all who have opinions, and do not vote. 8 votes separated the winner and second place in Iowa.
Think about that.

If under absolutely no circumstances would a non-voter support either candidate, of what difference then would your point make? What if one holds a principle to oppose all uses of force and in the case of elections, a given winner could very well "force" the voters of the loser to do something against their will, would you still demand their action in voting to satisfy your own ideal of citizenship? Ever read the Beatitudes real closely, ponder them in great detail and seriously ask, what would Jesus do?

brett636

If under absolutely no circumstances would a non-voter support either candidate, of what difference then would your point make? What if one holds a principle to oppose all uses of force and in the case of elections, a given winner could very well "force" the voters of the loser to do something against their will, would you still demand their action in voting to satisfy your own ideal of citizenship? Ever read the Beatitudes real closely, ponder them in great detail and seriously ask, what would Jesus do?

I think he is referring to the millions of people in this country who hold real political convictions, but chose not to vote due to other obligations. I doubt he was referring to people who just want to be the opposite of everyone else all the time.