90s

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Where I'm at, last week they were forecasting cooler than normal temperatures ... then it was upped to the high 80s ... then mid-90s ... now mid-90s to 100, but cooling off to mid-70s by Saturday. We'll see.

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
Yep ive been saying that too. I like It when It's nice and cool like august and september. The summer time is just too hot.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]It depends on where you live. In my neck of the woods, mid-July (in other words, right now) yields the highest average annual temperatures, which begin dropping (on paper) any day now. However... August is significantly more humid than July, rendering it the most miserable month.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]For the last several years, we've had high humidity & temperatures (high 80s to mid-90s) entering September, but then it's dropped to the 50s (and stayed there) literally overnight. I miss the days when we actually had spring & fall...[/FONT]

Cementups

Box Monkey
Id rather be working in the heat than be off. If I'm off and it's this hot out then I am very very unproductive. At least this way I'm getting paid to suffer.