A.I. Will Take Your Job

Thebrownblob

Difference is the A.I. will make Terminators to invade the Matrix.
Personally, I think they’re jumping the shark on most of it if no one’s working and no one’s making money who’s gonna buy the stuff the AI is inventing, calculating and doing? Not to mention the fact that I can’t wait to see a robot or something machine learn how to carry 40 pound bag of dog food up the third story and 150 pound piece of slap together furniture that some ignorant Karen decides to refuse, and you have to bring it back down 😂

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
IMG_1506.gif

vantexan

Personally, I think they’re jumping the shark on most of it if no one’s working and no one’s making money who’s gonna buy the stuff the AI is inventing, calculating and doing? Not to mention the fact that I can’t wait to see a robot or something machine learn how to carry 40 pound bag of dog food up the third story and 150 pound piece of slap together furniture that some ignorant Karen decides to refuse, and you have to bring it back down 😂
I'm thinking with many countries facing demographic collapse that they won't have a choice but to develop machines that can do a lot of the work. But if it's their goal in the U.S. to put at least half the population out of work to increase profits then we'll either see the rise of a black market economy, or serious social unrest.

rickyb

I'm thinking with many countries facing demographic collapse that they won't have a choice but to develop machines that can do a lot of the work. But if it's their goal in the U.S. to put at least half the population out of work to increase profits then we'll either see the rise of a black market economy, or serious social unrest.
yes capitalism cant handle high unemployment