A Sinking Ship

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
This article is just a snapshot of how most in the shipping sphere view us since this “Better not Bigger” BS started. Isn’t exactly reassuring to read, as both an employee and a stock holder it’s very concerning to read.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Gated communities are good for both keeping the crazies out and in.
I resemble that remark! There are crazies on both sides of the gate. Most of the people in my retirement community came of age in the 60's.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The only difference between today this year and today last year is that my performance numbers are worse.

Because every day, they somehow find a way to make them worse.

Upser777

Get rid of everyone that knows what they are doing, alienate customers/accounts, increase stops per car, run your equipment and workforce into the ground. All while making cute, progressive videos about safety and fake socially "woke" topics. Seems like we have a winner!

Totally agree with your assesment. I think that it is a race to the bottom. Instead of focusing on the customers, we are focusing on the shareholders. I wonder who is more important of the two.

AKCoverMan

Totally agree with your assesment. I think that it is a race to the bottom. Instead of focusing on the customers, we are focusing on the shareholders. I wonder who is more important of the two
The disconnect between management and customers has been around longer than Carol.

Everything good about working at UPS (pay and benefits) come from the customers shipping and receiving packages.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wanna see a sinking ship? Head to Florida.

I would love to see what the regional reports show on a daily basis versus the reality of how bad it is here.
I think that’s everywhere. We don’t have the trucks or the bodies to run even our bid routes. 5 rentals sit empty every day because we have no more drivers. While they rack up 150 hours every week of 9.5 penalty.

Box Ox

I did think about. Florida and UPS are the same. Working at Ups(craphole).Living in South Florida(crap hole).
Ah, the infamous double crapholing. Usually is Florida’s fault.

CB281445-3CC2-4EE3-A7C6-1D9CCBA6B26E.gif