A thread as an award for unionman

P

pickup

Tie guy said : Pickup,

Reading through this thread it appears that unionman is every bit the a hole that socks is.

I guess pickup could prove me wrong by starting a "unionman awards" thread?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is started as an award for UnionMan who for some reason seemed to get tieguy's goat.(was it a negative rep , personal message, or perhaps they bumped heads on another thread?) As much as I want peace and harmony here on browncafe, my supervisor, Tieguy has asked me to prove him wrong by starting this thread.

So I do so not sure what I am proving.

P

pickup

Reading through this thread it appears that unionman is every bit the a hole that socks is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread is started as an award for UnionMan who for some reason seemed to get tieguy's goat.(was it a negative rep , personal message, or perhaps they bumped heads on another thread?) As much as I want peace and harmony here on browncafe, my supervisor, Tieguy has asked me to prove him wrong by starting this thread.

just posted this as a favor to tieguy.

tieguy

Banned

thank you pickup. No personal feelings involved just recognizing someone who is well on his way to entering the A-holes hall of fame.

unionman

One more thing this unionman is an alter ego. I am one man one username.

I am the Man! First I would like to thank all the union people at UPS because they make this company the success that it is. Secondly I would like to thank that Manager of all managers Tie for being so gullible and allowing little ol me to get under his skin so easily and snap him like a twig. Thank you Thank you.

tieguy

Banned
I am the Man! First I would like to thank all the union people at UPS because they make this company the success that it is. Secondly I would like to thank that Manager of all managers Tie for being so gullible and allowing little ol me to get under his skin so easily and snap him like a twig. Thank you Thank you.

And you did all this as a laid off part timer doing what?:wink2: